Wednesday, August 30, 2017

35 [M4F] For months, every time I fuck you. Every time you suck me off. I finish into the container. dirtypenpals

As I cuff you, I give you a quick peck on the check. I tell you how sexy you look with your shoulders back and your arms behind you. Your nipples are already hard, and your ass is sticking out as you sit on your knees.

Then I go a small refrigerator in the corner. For months, I've been adding to the container. Every time I fuck you. Every time you suck me off. I finish into the container. Now, there's nearly a galloon in there, and we've been saving it up for today.

I take a finger full and rub it on your lips. Then a bigger one and smear your tits.

"Soon," I say, as I rub a handful all over my hard cock. "You're going to be completely coated."

Once I have a good covering, I put my cock near your mouth, indicating for you to open your mouth and haver your first taste...



Submitted August 31, 2017 at 06:34AM by cockycockerson http://ift.tt/2xOgLn5 dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment