Friday, August 25, 2017

Least perishable and "on the go" ways to use cannaoil? treedibles

I just made cannabis oil with coconut oil and lecithin. I know I can use this oil to make food, but isn't food pretty perishable? I don't get high very often, so I like that coconut oil is very non-perishable. It takes like a few years to go bad. But if I were to make like brownies or whatever, they can go bad much faster.

So I was thinking of just leaving the cannaoil as is, and then eating it whenever I wanted to get high. But that would not be great when I'm "on the go" and not at home. Like I guess I could carry around the oil in a vile and just drink it like a shot lol. Seems weird. At home, I have it in the refrigerator and I can put it on some food and eat it.

Then I thought of making capsules, which seems like the best idea. I never did this. Would the capsules disintegrate over time? Or if I store the capsules somewhere hot/warm, like in my pants pocket, would the capsules melt? Thats where I can see a problem with it being "on the go" friendly.

Anyone have suggestions for a very non perishable and on the go friendly way of using cannaoil?



Submitted August 25, 2017 at 11:00PM by lqcnyc http://ift.tt/2w4iOp0 treedibles

No comments:

Post a Comment