Tuesday, May 23, 2017

23 [M4F] Anywhere - I feel like an "empty" refrigerator r4r

You know when you get to a refrigerator, open it up, and it has some food in it, but you either don't like it or are to lazy to make something out of it ? It feels that my personality traits are something people don't like or are to lazy to make something out of them.

I am an engineering student, like science science fiction, deep intellectual discussions. I like theory-crafting and thinking about things in general. I play some video games, Overwatch for example. My current life goal is to keep improving as a personality and move on with my studies up until i get masters at least. I am honest, and not afraid of honesty. I can be funny but then it is hard to say that i am funny when i know people much better at this than me :D.

I am looking for someone curious about things, or similar to me interested in all sorts of stuff. Hope to find someone to connect with, someone to care about and someone who would care back.

As for physical preferences i have them just like anybody else (crippling yellow fever ..), i like to think that personality is most important to me but then it would mean that i have high standards in general. You can ask for picture but i will ask for one back, more personal this way.

The description is vague,that is because i am not good at describing myself in few sentences the way that would attract people, so if you feel like responding but don't know why, just do it, we will figure it out when we speak.



Submitted May 23, 2017 at 04:35PM by k0per1s http://ift.tt/2qRxxiS r4r

No comments:

Post a Comment