Wednesday, May 31, 2017

My court date is June 7th legaladvice

On Christmas night of 2016 a girl overdosed at my parents house on heroin while my parents are out of town I have lost seven friends in the last year due to heroin and I am a recovering addict myself so I mediately called the paramedics I followed the ambulance to the hospital and they saved her life the next day the police showed up without a warrant and me being scared I let the man they ended up finding drug paraphernalia and arrested me. I was put on probation for two years and sentenced to classes I have paid all my fines and started taking the classes however I ate one of my roommates add a Bulls that she kept in the refrigerator that I did not realize was an edible because she was from Colorado and recently moved in I have since moved out of that place but yet I still have to go to court on June 7 for violation of probation. My question is is there a possibility that I could go to jail for this? I thought that there was a good Samaritan law and 37 states including the state that I live in however this is apparently not the case so please if you have any advice for me I would really appreciate it.



Submitted May 31, 2017 at 01:50PM by CestLaVie1989 http://ift.tt/2scTw4g legaladvice

1 comment:

  1. Great information. This works great for me. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete