Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Need help to plan a diet around my work schedule. keto

I did follow keto when I was in school last year and I've seen great results but I haven't reached my goal yet. Now there has been a considerable gap (almost 6 months) and I've gained 20 lbs again. Since I've started my job I hardly get time to do anything after work but go to the gym. I work 7-5 on weekdays and some Saturdays. I go to the gym 6 days a week.

So what I wanted to ask is,

1). Are there any recipes that I can whip up in less than an hour? And it has to be something I can make in large quantities and store in the refrigerator to have over 2 or 3 days.

2). Are there any keto friendly snacks that I can buy or make that I can eat when I'm hungry in the middle of work?

I'm sry if these questions have been asked before. Please tag the discussion if it has.

TL;DR: Need keto friendly recipes that I can cook in under an hour and store for later.



Submitted June 01, 2017 at 03:25AM by thisndass http://ift.tt/2soqpdE keto

1 comment:

  1. Great information. This works great for me. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete