Sunday, May 28, 2017

I [21M] am so tired of my brother [18M] relationships

My younger brother goes to Princeton. My parents were so happy when he got in, especially because they both went to Princeton. Hist first year is over and he got 3 A-'s and 1 B+ his first semester and 1 A and 3 A-'s the second semester. Needless to say, my parents are so happy. They call all their friends and tell them about him. I go to an average college that most people have never heard of, and my grades aren't great. I'm going to be a senior and I only have a 2.6 GPA. My brother makes me feel inadequate. My parents don't seem to care about me. All they talk about is Princeton. They both have Princeton sweatshirts that they like to wear very frequently and they have a Princeton sticker in the back window of both of their cars. They don't have anything from my school. It's like I don't exist to them. They never tell their friends about me. They never put my grades on the refrigerator and they don't have my college acceptance letter on the refrigerator. I don't know what I should do. I'm pretty shy and quiet and I don't like telling people how I feel, so I don't want to tell my parents that their behavior is hurting me. Plus I'm afraid that if I do say something, it'll just sound stupid.


tl;dr: i don't know what to od



Submitted May 29, 2017 at 02:35AM by greigpianoconcerto http://ift.tt/2rvbsdf relationships

No comments:

Post a Comment