Tuesday, May 30, 2017

My roommate doesn't contrinute food, cleaning, or weed. What do I do? Advice

So my room mate "Frank" has been in a tight financial spot for a few months & hasn't been able to contribute to the refrigerator stock, but also isn't washing dishes, helping around the house anymore, & stays paying his part of the hills 1-3 weeks late. I cook at home 3 times a week, he takes leftovers to work for lunch, eats everything in the house that I buy, and when he does get some extra money he goes to the drive thru for himself instead of getting groceries. He also isn't throwing down at all for the weed fund and has no issue sparking my shit. Where do I start with him? He's historically been a decent roommate with cleaning but for the past few months his housekeeping has gone to total shit. To the point when I was cleaning two weeks ago he sat on his ass and watched movies all day and said "I'll get the dishes later". Nigga we got fruit flies get the fuck up. I understand what it's like to be extremely financially strapped, but I also understand when I was in those situations I made sure to make up for it in other ways. I'm not expecting a maid but I don't think I should be cooking and cleaning every day for another grown ass man. Idk what to do short of chin checking him.



Submitted May 31, 2017 at 06:19AM by stayblacc http://ift.tt/2qxKq51 Advice

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the site, I found a lot of useful information for us.

    ReplyDelete