Sunday, May 28, 2017

Phone Call starbucks

So earlier today we get a phone call at the store and I pick it up with the regular store rhetoric, person on the line sounds like older teenager maybe, the person immediately starts asking generic questions about what we have to offer, just odd questions, what coffee do you have there? I ask what type he's looking for etc. then he proceeds to ask about food, I say we have food, "OK what type of food?" I say sandwiches, pastries etc. OK what type of pastries? I mention just off the bat cookies and stuff like banana nut bread, OK what type of cookies? I tell him. Where's the banana nut bread from? Where are the bananas from in the banana nut bread? At this point I can hear laughing in the background and this persons tone has changed to no longer curious but he's clearly fucking with me. At this point I just hang up. It's been 4 minutes answering this guys questions because he honestly sounded serious and I can't just hang up if it wasn't a prank. Well he calls back immediately and the shift on picks it up this time per my request. He's like hey you hung up on me, where's the banana nut breads bananas from? laughing and they hang up. What the fuck is wrong with kids today. I'm still pissed. You know I have to answer your questions. And you know I can't just hang up but you kept fucking with me. What ever happened to is your refrigerator running? Geez.



Submitted May 29, 2017 at 10:03AM by something_cool_x5 http://ift.tt/2r39yPn starbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment