Saturday, May 27, 2017

A Tendie Dilemma copypasta

Just found out about tendie culture and wtf this hits so close to home. From early childhood till today my favorite food has been chicken tenders. Also the only sauce I use is honey mustard(fucking HATE ketchup). I have basically been playing vidya 24/7 since I was 5. My mom bought me a katana at an antique shop when I was around 10 and I would walk around my neighborhood with it on my back, ready to go. I'm now 30, overweight, and literally just moved out of my moms house a few months ago(through most of my childhood my room was the basement too). My girlfriend works and I don't. We basically have an actual GBP system in place. Before I met my gf my refrigerators contents were usually close to empty and the freezer always had a huge bag of tendies. Heres the paradox part though. I smoke weed....ALOT...drink..ALOT.., I'm not a kissless virgin, and my name is Chad. WTF?? I shouldn't exist..right?

http://ift.tt/2s250Yb



Submitted May 28, 2017 at 01:50AM by marioman63 http://ift.tt/2rswIjY copypasta

No comments:

Post a Comment