Monday, May 29, 2017

Storage mead

Hello! So I have decided that I would like to start making mead! But I have a question about storage. My wife and I have little place to keep it in our house while it ages through the initial batch and racking. I could store it in the garage but it will get dust all over it as I do some wood working. I was wondering if it could be stored in a refrigerator after I initially mix it, after racking and when bottled? Or if you guys have other ideas? We don't want it just sitting on our counter as we have little counter space as it is. Thank you in advance!



Submitted May 30, 2017 at 08:52AM by adrunktherapist http://ift.tt/2res1Hq mead

1 comment:

  1. nice information.It's so important to realize that every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy.

    ReplyDelete