Sunday, May 28, 2017

Sometimes I wonder if I'm being screwed and use and other times I know. opiates

My own damn fault for not having my own direct connects. I always go through a specific friend. This week has been a rough week for both of us to procure.

At this point, if I don't see dope by 5PM... my faith is lost. I already told him that I want my money back if it doesn't show by 9PM so that I can take the situation into my own hands. At that point the relief will come in the form of perc 10's but it will have to suffice.

Alternatively I was thinking about making PST.

Either way, when pay day rolls around I'm buying a fuck ton of poppy seeds, some kratom and some dope. Maybe subs too.

Truth be told, if I didn't find intermittent relief while waiting all week I'd probably already be done with the symptoms. I keep resetting the withdrawals the way things have been going.

I gave my friend $40 bux yesterday telling him that I don't want to be throwing my money into the wind. He promised me that if dope didn't show that night, that he'd pay me back that night. Then he claims that his friend dropped off 2 bags before work so he shared some with me. He said that his friend would be getting dope that evening after work and that he would possibly bring it to us. Then it changed to having to pick it up if he didn't get it too too late. Then finally expecting in AM after the guy's kid's baseball game at 8AM. So 10AM.. nada. Noon, nada. 1, 2, 3, ..... still sitting here watching depressing Anime. My friend claims that his guy said he'd be here in the afternoon. By my definition afternoon ends at 5PM so he has to show up before 5. If he doesn't, as I already stated, my faith will be lost. At that point waiting to get my money at 9PM will be a courtesy.

After that if my friend stalls to give me my money, or has a story then I'll know I was fucking screwed and used. I'm holding out hope because of the dope that appeared from the sky before work yesterday but then again that's why I suspect something. Maybe my friend bought half a bun, used the majority of it to get out of WD and stay well and gave me a minimal morsel. Of course I could just be paranoid.. we'll see.

Wish me luck.. I'll let everyone know later if I got screwed or if I successfully get what I've been waiting on.

Update:

Fuck, fuck, fuck! I posted four hours ago.. it's nearly 8PM now and I'm just gonna text my friend and give him a chance to level with me. Then I can move on from waiting.

Update 2:

I offered my friend an out and told him that I can empathize with how he's feeling. There was a time where it would have been impossible to understand what an addict goes through when they're in between doses.

So he admitted to nothing and insisted that we would have dope or my money by end of tonight. By 11PM he'll either be on his way to get or claiming that his ride is not answering. If the ride does not answer, then it's definitely a no-go. He did invite me over to share pizza that he heated up in the mean time...

Update 3:

He claims to have sent a "wtf" message to his friend and is sticking to the original narrative. The story goes that the friend who got the H for us is having a hard time sneaking away from his wife to deliver to us. Maybe it's true? We'll see if something pans out tonight. It is just beyond 10:30 PM.


 

Update 4 - Late Night Edition:

 

The refrigerator hums along accompanied by a light chug as the glossy black microwave oven's display indicates that it is 2:38 AM, the thermometer-clock on the table says 2:48 and the cordless phone "Fully charged". I mean, yeah of course the cordless phone says other stuff on it's display but I can't see the time to see if it's out of sync. The microwave is closer to accurate as my cell phone anyway. Not feeling great but I've felt shittier. Looking forward to taking on tomorrow after a decent night's sleep.

 

Before I sleep, I will kill some time at this keyboard. Sure, I could just do that in a locally stored document (of course it would probably get clouded somewhere, pun intended) but I'd never read it again it would only be relevant right here. Tomorrow, I'll eat a big health breakfast unlike today where I only ate bacon. Then a muffin for lunch. Then Pizza. Well, that was first dinner. I had leftovers 30 minutes ago. The point I'm getting at is tomorrow should better than today and frankly I was probably fit enough to exercise today anyway. Tomorrow I will have to, provided that something unanticipated does not make that impossible. I could do bike miles, but I have a funny feeling about a component that I should service first. Ab crunches and push-ups. The push-ups challenge me more than chin-ups and pull-ups but pull-ups are more taxing on back muscles. It would probably behoove me not to stir up anything until I'm certain symptoms are gone.

 

Maybe I won't wake up with soaked tee shirt. Boy, it's true what they say about clean linen. Well, I dunno. Saw a WikiHow article that insisted on that aspect of weathering WD symptoms. I find having at least one spare undershirt, or other tee-shirt by my bed side comes in handy. It's nice to be able to pull off a soaked shirt at 7 AM, put a dry one on, roll-over and go back sleep. I'm not wearing my pajama bottoms tonight. Those poor things get soaked in sweat anyway and then the tissues in my pockets end up smelling like sweat when I go to use them to blow nose dope-free nose. Certainly not by choice but not necessarily the worst thing that can be happening right now.

 

Expectations are set for the next two days. Hell, following the theme here I'm sure any reader can guess how this will go. Of course if the unexpected happens, I will be right here to share that with great excitement.

 



Submitted May 28, 2017 at 12:45AM by sloan_fitch http://ift.tt/2rK6kSf opiates

No comments:

Post a Comment