Sunday, May 28, 2017

What are some gifts that are either practical or not generic but are appropriate for most adults? Advice

I make an amazon list of gifts throughout the year so I'll have plenty of ideas when it comes time to buy small inexpensive gifts for coworkers and various acquaintances that I don't know very personally. Tide to go stain removal pens, multifunction pocket tools, first aid kits, nice soap or hand creams, mini table tennis kits, novelty playing cards, plant growing kits, stationary, alphabet refrigerator magnets, back scratchers, kinetic sand, those odor eliminator stainless steel soap bars, emergency lanterns, ocean wave projector night lights, huge packs of sharpies, back scratchers, batteries etc.

I use this list for a lot of people, I'm looking for ideas so I can expand the list. Are there any items you would suggest? Maybe a kitchen gadget or a book anyone would appreciate?



Submitted May 29, 2017 at 12:55AM by stankpoon http://ift.tt/2qsLbYJ Advice

No comments:

Post a Comment