Monday, May 29, 2017

Fridge Overload Relay Help appliancerepair

Fridge recently stopped cooling. Removed starter and overload relay. Tested compressor for continuity; it checked out fine. Overload relay rattled when I shook it. So, I ordered a new one (LG Electronics 6750C-0005P Refrigerator Overload). New overload arrived. New one rattles when I shake it. I decided to see if would work anyway. It does; fridge is cooling again. Question: even though the new overload relay seems to be working, should I send it back to get a replacement since rattles when it is shaken, or since it works in spite of that, should I keep it? Does the rattling now indicate a short life of use? New to all this; any insight/advice appreciated. Thanks.



Submitted May 30, 2017 at 01:06AM by erelwil http://ift.tt/2seTBn7 appliancerepair

No comments:

Post a Comment