Friday, May 26, 2017

GE refrigerator s/s M# GSE25GGHBCWW water and ice taste bad. appliancerepair

It's less than a year old only by a few weeks. Customer called GE they gave them a local company's number to call to do warranty work, that company said GE would never warranty it and refused to even go take a look. That's when we got the call. We don't do warranty work and I told them that. They didn't care and wanted me to replace the water lines on the fridge. I wasn't confident that would fix the problem. We talked about replacing the water reservoir but I told them I couldn't guarantee it would fix the issue either. They have replaced the filter 3 times in 11 months. That doesn't seem to help either. The house is new construction and the water out of the tap tastes fine not so much from the dispenser on the fridge. It kinda tastes like mold but I didn't see any mold in the reservoir. Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated thanks.



Submitted May 27, 2017 at 06:16AM by ApplianceApprentice http://ift.tt/2qljLby appliancerepair

No comments:

Post a Comment