Sunday, May 28, 2017

Three guys go to heaven... Jokes

St. Peter says to them, "Okay, you all died in almost the exact same place. You there," he says to the first guy, "what happened?"

The first guy says, "I suspected my wife was cheating on me, so I came home early to catch her in the act. I found her on the couch, and she looked guilty, but I couldn't find anyone else. I searched every hiding spot I could think of, but then I saw someone hanging of the balcony of our 26th floor apartment. I run over to him and start hitting his fingers until he falls. I look down, and he's alive! The bastard landed in some bushes! I pull the refrigerator over to the balcony, shove it over, and the guy's dead. I let out a cry of triumph, when suddenly the stress gives be a heart attack. And, here I am."

St. Peter nods and turns to the next guy. "And how did you die?"

The second guy clears his throat and says, "Well, I've always been a very fit person, so every day I ride on my exercise bike, which I keep on the balcony of my 27th floor apartment. However, about an hour ago, I tripped over something, and I fell off the balcony! However, praise God, I grabbed onto the balcony railing below me! I try to climb up, but then this madman sees me and starts hitting my fingers, over and over, and I fall, but, praise God, I land in the bushes below! I've broken something, but I'm alive. I look up, and a see a refrigerator, and suddenly I'm here."

St. Peter frowns and turns to the third guy. "And you?"

The third guy, looking sheepish, says, "Well, this woman was cheating on her husband with me, and I had to hide in the refrigerator..."



Submitted May 29, 2017 at 02:10AM by Shonisaurus http://ift.tt/2qsN2Nd Jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment