Wednesday, December 21, 2016

I'm tired of being the parent to my 4 younger siblings. I'm only 22. I'm so tired and angry. offmychest

My parents are drug addicts, always have been - Dad beats Mom. I have 4 younger siblings that I've basically raised. I left home to go to grad school (getting through undergrad was hard enough), but shit fell apart so I just moved back. I should've known better than to try and get out.

Grandma just got diagnosed with alzheimer's. I'm trying to put her in a home. Grandpa is moving in - there are only 3 bedrooms and now there will be 8 people here.

My little brothers are growing so fast (14, 13, 11). My little sister (18) is special needs. I tried, but there have been so many surprises expenses. I can't do Christmas this year and it's killing me. I got them a few things from Dollar Tree. The youngest came up to me, hugged me, and said it's ok, he understands. Some families don't get Christmases like the ones on TV.

I'm hurting. It shouldn't be like this. They should have a full refrigerator to snack from and a special thing under the tree (which is a 2 foot coffee table tree).

I'm just tired.



Submitted December 22, 2016 at 03:30AM by bookishdudette http://ift.tt/2hdSAdQ offmychest

No comments:

Post a Comment