Saturday, December 24, 2016

Slowing the steeping process? electronic_cigarette

I know I may be a bit of a pariah, but are there any tips on slowing the steeping process? Some flavors are very good after aging, but I have a couple of flavors that seem to lose their lightness after some time, namely a light lime, pear, and cream that was WONDERFUL while the bottle was fresh, but after about three weeks some of the brightness started fading. It wasn't bad by any means, but I kind of miss that refreshing deliciousness it had when it was fresh. So, my question is this: Can I do anything to preserve a juice's "newness"? I considered putting a fresh bottle in the refrigerator, but will that actually accomplish anything, or could it even make it age faster? Sorry for the lengthy question, I tried the search function, and it didn't turn up much, but I am still fairly new to reddit, so it's entirely possible that I just don't know exactly what to search for. Just for reference, the juice is Fontana by Artifact Vapor, 6mg nicotine - by far my favorite juice!!! Thank you in advance, and I wish everyone here at ECR Merry Christmas!



Submitted December 24, 2016 at 09:05PM by Scratch312 http://ift.tt/2hTLwT3 electronic_cigarette

No comments:

Post a Comment