Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Guest Broke my stuff/Resolution Center woes AirBnB

My guest, who off the bat was dishonest, shattered the glass shelf in my refrigerator and said nothing about it.
I went through resolution center and explained that i could not get receipts until after xmas holiday (they give 72 hours). They did not respond and closed case. When I call "customer service" they said that those reps can't call hosts and only communicate through email. When I told them they didn't respond to my emails they said well there's nothing they can do.
What about security deposit? I asked about that in email and they did not respond, I looked at link about it on airbnb site and got not info. Does anyone have any ideas on how to proceed?



Submitted December 27, 2016 at 06:22PM by GayGringo http://ift.tt/2izlaGS AirBnB

No comments:

Post a Comment