Friday, December 30, 2016

It's been hard this winter. loseit

This is my first time posting here guys!

Well, around February 2016, I weighed in around 290 lbs. I was at my worst, and depressed about my weight. I took an initiative in April, and trimmed down to about 242 lbs by September 1st.

Though right after college, slowly but surely, the weight started to pack on again. I lightly worked out through October and stopped by November. I was around 245 by October, 248 in November, and now 255 lbs, WTF. I will admit I have lost track of my portions as I used to be overweight my whole life. I don't know if this is hormonal, as I noticed I have huge love handles and moobs (I am male). I did go to work but now I only go to school but I used to walk to work but since I don't move around now, I feel I gained an excess.

I have a problem where I unconsciously eat, as I move to the refrigerator every hour or two to pick at something in the fridge whether it is juice, carbs or even cheeses. I am taking nascent iodine, one a day for men, fish oil, and a thermogenic with CLA. Though I feel winter has been an influence in my weight gain.

I am 6'3, about 255 lbs, possibly a BMI of 33-35. Now, my goal is to get down to 215-220 lbs and bulk up as I am going to gain upper body strength as I have been weak in my upper for a while, and aspire to be a firefighter. Any recommendations can help. I don't plan doing this as a New Years thing but more so of a life thing because I looked at myself in the mirror and need to go back to what I was doing pre September.



Submitted December 30, 2016 at 11:43PM by DrSetou http://ift.tt/2ig7jV8 loseit

No comments:

Post a Comment