Friday, December 23, 2016

Aswang nosleep

Part 1:http://ift.tt/2gIqWp8

Part 2: http://ift.tt/2gFm67d

Part 3: http://ift.tt/2hGCgyZ

Part 4: http://ift.tt/2hy8FKH

Outside the "servant's lair", moonlight reflected the blade of my butcher knife. Juan was wiping the flat sides of his bolo knife by his thighs, thrusting and pulling like a nervous wreck. Tears were flowing down his eyes with the sounds of whimpers coming from his shaking lips. He pulled his shirt with his shaking hands and wiped his runny nose with his bloodied shirt. The moonlight on his sad face made the tears gleam bright and the blood on his face clearer.

“Juan, it wanted to hurt you, it was not your nanny that was a demon. You did the right thing to protect yourself.” I went in front of Juan as I transferred my butcher knife to my left hand. I put my right hand on his left shoulder as I tried to convince him that it was the right thing. The stench of sulfur and dried blood coming from Juan’s shirt made it hard to breathe.

“I know, I know sob but- but- Lorenzo she was there when my parents weren’t. I will never forget Ninang and what I did to her.” Juan replied while wailing and blowing his nose with his bloody shirt he pulled up to his face.

“Juan you still have your parents and me, you’re not alone in this nightmare." Juan blew some more snot on his shirt as I tried to comfort him.

"Ninang is in a better place now that there’s no demon in her." He was still wiping his face with his bloody shirt while I talked.

"You had no choice but to defend yourself from the demon inside her." He started blowing his nose on the shirt.

"It would have killed you using her body. Ninang wouldn’t want that would she?” I said this to him while we started walking.

“I guess you’re right Lorenzo, I freed her but I still feel guilt. I just need some time.” Juan stopped walking as he was wiping his tears using his bloody shirt while he said these words. I gave him a hug after his reply.

We followed the little dirt road that leads back to Juan’s home. We can hear the crickets singing. The warm summer breeze blew dried leaves towards us as. I stared at the bushes and shrubs getting piled up by dried leaves while walking. Drenched in sweat, the warm summer nights in barangay Camaman-an is unbearable. The stench of sulfur and blood emanated from Juan's bloody shirt was only making it worse.

Juan's house had walls surrounding it with three entrances. There is a gate in front of the house. I could see a fountain with a statue of an angel pouring water just in the middle of the house and the gate. A little dirt road on the right side if you are looking at the house in front that leads to the "servant's lair". There is a gate at the back of his house where the garage was, a two-lane road that leads to the crossroads.

We finally arrived at the house. I opened the door and saw the same view that I always have when I visit. The double stairs just in front of me, marble floors. The ceiling painted with "The Creation of Adam by Michelangelo". I can never understand the tastes of Juan's mom, the one who designs the place. Paintings and portraits hung on the walls of the entire Entrance hall. There were tables, cabinets, vases from each corner of the Entrance hall. Framed pictures of Juan's family hanged on the walls going up the double stairs on each side.

I went upstairs and in front of me were a white wall and a small rectangular mahogany table. There were pictures of Juan's relatives with his family on a small picture frame. There were two hallways. The front wall and mahogany table are just in the middle of the two. The right hallway had Juan's room. His parent's room and three large guest rooms with bathrooms were also in that hallway. There is also a bathroom for general use at the end of the right hallway.

The left hallway is where his father's study is along with the revolving bookcase. There’s a mini gym with exercise equipment with three stationary bikes. Two pull-up bars which you can adjust the height of each bar. Inside were a few dumbbells, weights and a treadmill and other unfamiliar exercising equipment. Their living room has three white couches that faced the huge wide screen TV. The ground had marble tiles with a carpet just in front the three couches. In the middle of the carpet, a medium sized mahogany table.

The double glass doors of the library looked like it was from the future. If you were inside his father's study, you would see a total of seven bookcases. The revolving bookcase is the one that's fitted on a wall. The other bookcases were back to back with each other on display. The rest were three pairs of bookcases which total to six. Three back to back pairs were just near the walls of the library to the right side of the room when you are facing the front of the library entrance. Two long rectangular mahogany tables each with 8 chairs from each side were a foot from each other. The two tables were parallel witch each other and were at the left side of the room. The left side had windows and two air conditioners.

I head towards the right hallway at the second floor and went to the guest bathroom. Maroon colored floor tiles surrounded the room. A clean sink between two wooden counters with a rectangular cabinet that has a mirror for a lid to close or open. Inside the cabinet was toothpaste, mouthwash, mints, five bars of soap in a container. A bottle of shampoo and hair conditioner was inside as well. The one-piece-type-toilet was at the right corner of the bathroom. It was facing the shower on the left corner that has it's own walls to make room and privacy.

I stripped my clothes off, putting my shirt, jogging pants and pair of socks in the basket. I put my soccer shoes next to my underwear. I didn't include my underwear. I placed it on the dry counter near the sink since I don't have extra underwear ready. There was a standing rack that had dry bath towels ready near the shower.

I went inside the shower with the bottle of shampoo and a bar of soap. I turned the valve, the cold water poured on my head and down to my feet. I was holding back feelings of anger and sadness caused by the demon that killed my parents. I put my left hand on the wall while I hunched, bowing my head a little. I squeezed my right hand into a fist and pounded it hard like a hammer on the wall in front of me. My hammer fist slipped as it hit the smooth surface of the tile.

I was crying, I could not control what I was feeling any longer, I was bawling hard. The sound of the water pouring muffled my cries. I squeezed a little cream from the bottle of shampoo and washed my hair. I used the soap to clean my body from the neck down my feet.

I went out of the shower with the bottle of shampoo, got the bath towel from the rack. I wiped the wet parts of my body and my hair until it was dry enough. I wrapped the bath towel around my waist, grabbed the bottle of mouthwash. I used some mouthwash and rinsed my mouth with water from the sink. I opened the cabinet and grabbed some mints, put on my underwear with my towel still wrapped around my waist.

I grabbed my pair of soccer shoes in hand, walked barefooted towards Juan’s room.

I went outside the bathroom and I stood still, closed my eyes. I took a deep breath and sighed loud enough that it echoed through the halls. There was a pressure in my heart, a strong desire to kill the demon scum. I wanted revenge, I couldn’t get over it. I knew that the longer we stayed in this godforsaken town would sooner lead us to our graves. It didn’t matter for me at all even though I still have Juan and his parents. I just wanted to avenge my parents and sister or save her, who knows if she is still alive or dead by now. As I opened the door to Juan’s room it was the same as always. I averted my eyes from the bright fluorescent light that was coming from the lightbulb. His garbage can near his bathroom door had a lot of crumpled tissue paper, junk food wrappers and etc. I opened his closet just at the right side of his bed and got clean jogging pants, a shirt, and a jacket. I opened the windows just at the left side of where the closet was. I spread the curtains and let the breeze inside.

I turned on the switch and looked at myself in the mirror, my thin athletic body and six pack abs kept me going strong. A vain attempt at keeping myself confident. I’m not a pretty guy but I can say that I’m a little handsome, not that it’s important.

I put on the clean white shirt and the black jogging pants next. I like jogging pants a lot since it feels a lot more comfortable than tight jeans. Looking fancy is just not the main priority right now. Juan was out of his bathroom, he wore a black shirt, blue jeans. The blood that covered his white face with "pretty boy" facial features is gone. His black hair was a bit wet, his brown eyes focused on the paranormal books that were on his bed. He held a bath towel and started wiping his hair.

He wasn't muscular or fat. He had a toned slender body. Working out in the gym worked wonders for him. His good looks and family background made him a lot of boys in school envy him. Girls would want to get his attention. He was popular in school, just introverted and has some degree of social anxiety. I don't blame the guy. Everywhere he goes, some boys and girl that get insecure when they see him tease him for his looks.

The teasing started out when he was still around 11 years old. He still gets picked on by me of course but it's just friendly teasing. He fights back and calls me gay even though I'm not, which bothers me all the time.

Anyways, we were both in his room all fresh and clean from having a bath then Lorenzo talked.

“Lorenzo, what are we gonna do? Do we wait for Father Augustus and Henrietta?” He said while he was still wiping his hair.

“Juan, Check your cell phone. You might have missed calls or texts from your mom and dad.” I replied while putting on the pair of fresh socks. I hunched my back and put my right foot on the bed. I stretched my arms to reach my right foot where I put the sock in first. I followed with putting my left foot on the bed and my right foot on the ground for balance. I got the pair of socks from the cabinet.

Juan took out his cellphone from his backpack. He checked and got 48 missed calls and 120 text messages. Mixed missed calls and texts coming from his mom, dad, and an unknown number. He checked the message from the unknown number and it was Henrietta’s.

Juan and Lorenzo, I hope you two are okay. I'm getting worried sick, please reply back and tell me both of you are okay. Your father and I are both busy. Tell Lorenzo that we are gonna take care of him just like our own son. Love mom and dad. -Mom

Juan and Lorenzo, you must stay in the house and lock all the doors. Wait for Father Augustus and Henrietta to come back. Keep your cell phone charged in case there's a change of plans. -Henrietta

Go to the library and get the book from the top shelf that I warned you not to take under any circumstances. In case you have forgotten, the book title is Armageddon and it has a red cover. This is important, go downstairs and get some weapons and prepare for the worst. You and Lorenzo must help each other. There are books upstairs and downstairs you need to read to know how to survive. -Dad

Juan and Lorenzo, we tried calling the police and Ninang but there was no answer. Tell us your safe, your mother is close to having a panic attack now. She is pacing back and worth and I'm here trying to contact Henrietta but there's no answer yet. Please call or text us back Son. -Dad

Juan texted them back, thank goodness there was still a signal.

"Lorenzo, what am I supposed to say to them? Lorenzo looked at me with his puppy dog eyes.

"Is this about what happened to Ninang?", I looked at him in the eye, my face crazy serious.

"No shit sherlock. What the hell am I going to say to them?" I pissed him off just by asking him that question. "You should tell them everything that happened to us earlier", I said with a stern face and voice. I sat down on his soft bed trying to relax.

"So you meant to tell me that I just tell them that I killed Ninang like that?" He replied with his face and tone getting furious. I took a pillow and hugged it since I felt like it.

"I killed someone that took care of me, I fucking killed Ninang. How can I say that to them huh?" Juan continued with his voice sounded like a combination of anger and gloom. I stood up and tried to calm him down, letting him sit on his bed.

"Juan, I already said this to you earlier. You defended yourself against a demon. Ninang would have hurt you, Ninang wouldn't want that." I placed both of my hands on his shoulders. I looked in his eyes, my voice sympathetic along with my facial expression.

"I know Lorenzo, but I just can't say it to them. It's hard." Juan replied with a dejected look on his face and voice. He averted his gaze from mine and stood up and went to open his window and stared outside.

"Give me your phone, I'll talk to them about what happened.", I replied, my voice empathetic. I walked up to his back and said that I would talk to them about what happened instead of him.

"I'm sorry Lorenzo, I couldn't do it. I just can't." Juan was starting to cry again, his tears fell down his cheeks as he inhaled and exhaled with a red face as he turned.

"No Juan, I'm sorry. I should have been more understanding." I said this while he was wiping his tears from his bath towel that he hung on his left shoulder.

"I should have asked you to give me your phone earlier, I apologize." I looked down at the floor. I felt guilty because I was being inconsiderate.

I called his dad since Juan's mom would probably be harder to talk to since well you know, his mom.

"Juan, this is your father, are you and Lorenzo okay?" I went back to the bed and lie there as I faced the ceiling.

"Hello Uncle Phillip, this is Lorenzo." Juan was still standing near the windows feeling the soft breeze of air coming through as I replied.

"Lorenzo, where is Juan? Are you both okay, why didn't Juan contact us sooner and why are you the one talking on the phone. Did something happen?" I closed my eyes took a deep breath as I was getting ready to reply. "Yes Uncle, we are both fine but-" I got interrupted as soon as I said but.

"But what? What happened, are you guys really okay?" His tone getting more upset.

"Juan wanted to go and find Ninang in the servant's lair but something terrible happe-." I got interrupted again, this is getting annoying.

"Terrible? She didn't answer her phone earlier when we tried to call her, what happened?" He voiced great concern as I took a deep breath and sighed while I covered the phone so that he can't hear it.

"You see Uncle, there were bodies. We found dead bodies. Blood was everywhere, missing limbs. Each room was horrifying." My voice was getting shaky as I remembered and explain what happened on the phone.

"Philip give me the phone. Lorenzo where is Juan! Are you both alright!?" Juan's mom, Julia Diaz. Her voice in the background took over.

"Santa Maria! Are you kids alright? Where is Juan? I need to speak with him." I was getting annoyed and stressed out by their questions. Juan stopped crying and was wiping his face. He took a deep breath and exhaled. I handed him the phone and he took it trying to keep a stern face.

"Dad, this is Juan, I have something bad to tell you." Juan's voice wasn't shaking anymore.

"Thank God you are still alive. Juan, why didn't you answer the calls and texts we were giving you earlier this made us worry a lot." His father replied in an angry tone accompanied by concern.

"Dad I- I killed Ninang". His voice still stern.

"You killed who!?" I could hear his dad's voice from the phone as I was just sitting on Juan's bed. Juan was walking back and forth near me.

"Son, I know this is hard for you. Does Lorenzo know this?" His father asked in a concerned voice.

"Yes Dad, he was with me and he knows why I killed her." Juan's voice was shaking a little but was still stern.

"Okay son, you don't have to explain it to me now. What is important is that you two are safe. Did you two get to the secret rooms by the revolving bookcase?"

"Yes Dad, Lorenzo already knew there was a secret before we read your text about it. He saw Henrietta and Father Augustus in the study with the revolving bookcase open."

"I see, good thing he was with you. Is Lorenzo doing okay? I heard from your mother about what happened with his parents and sister?"

"I don't think he is okay but he looks fine. I think he is just bottling it up."

"I see, the important thing right now is for you two to stick together and survive this."

"Yeah Dad, Lorenzo is helping me a lot cope with what I did."

"You need to help him as well Son. He lost his family, he might not show it but he is in a lot of pain right now."

"Yeah Dad, I know, I'll try my best."

"You know where the weapons are and the things you need to survive. Don't forget to read the books so that you two will know what you are up against."

"Yeah Dad thanks, tell mom I love her. Lorenzo and I need to prepare and read some stuff before anything else."

"Alright Son, I apologize for keeping this big secret from you. Your mother and I just wanted you to live a normal life."

"It's alright Dad, I understand."

"You two need to be careful out there. Wait for Father Augustus and Henrietta to come back home. Meanwhile, read the books they are important. I don't wanna stress this but they are as important as your video games. You and Lorenzo both need to know what you're dealing with." His father's voice was stern.

"Yeah Dad, we know this already and I have been reading some books about bombs."

"Read the books from the "Filipino" section first. They are upstairs if you haven't noticed yet. Also, read the book about demons in general just downstairs in the armory." "Yeah alright dad, can Lorenzo and I prepare now?"

"Alright Son, you guys need to help each other. Stay safe now, both of you. See you two later."

"See you soon as well Dad."

Juan hung up the phone and then told me about what his father said.

We packed our stuff in the bags and went to the armory where we took some belts and holsters for our guns. I grabbed some books about Filipino monsters and demons in general. The books were just by the bookcase in the armory.

The armory had only one book filled with mixed books about monsters. We went to the intersection of the tower and pulled the lever to close the bookcase. The lever was just in the middle of the intersection of the stairs going up to the science lab and down to the armory.

We headed upstairs to study more on alchemy and the paranormal. I was reading a book about Filipino monsters for a short while and took a break.

I was hungry so I went back downstairs to the kitchen. I looked in the fridge and there were 8 packs of thick cut organic bacon in the freezer.

There were also other kinds of meat packed in the freezer. Bacon was easier to cook since I'm no chef so I decided to go with bacon. I got one pack of bacon and put it on the kitchen counter near the sink. I found an empty small basin just near the sink and started filling it with water. I placed the pack of bacon and submerged it in the water filled basin to start thawing it. I browsed the fridge for some other items.

There were some eggs, butter, chocolate milk, yogurt, cheddar cheese and cereal in the fridge. Carrots, cabbage, potatoes, celery, onions, garlic and in the crisper. I took out the butter and sliced two tiny parts of it and placed them on a plate. I took the pan that was hanging from a hanging rack on the wall and turned on the stove. The stove was between two kitchen counters near at the left of the fridge.

I put the pan on the stove and the butter in the pan. I cracked three eggs, placed them on the pan and sprinkled some salt. I cooked the eggs for two minutes and then turned off the stove. I took three cups of uncooked rice from the rice container on top of the kitchen counter near the fridge. I put the uncooked rice in a bowl and started cleaning it with water.

Afterward, I put the clean uncooked rice in the rice cooker. I poured four and a half cups of water and let it cook for fifteen minutes. I readied my plate on the kitchen counter on the dining table which was in the middle of the kitchen. After ten minutes, the bacon finally thawed. I put all the strips of bacon on the pan I used with the eggs and cooked them until they were golden brown. I love bacon, especially if the bacon is organic and thick cut. Not that anyone cares, just wanted to point that out.

I got tissues and placed them flat on the plate and then I placed the bacon on the tissues to remove excess oil. I went upstairs and I called Juan to eat dinner with me. He dashed downstairs in a hurry bringing with him a book. There were ten strips of thick cut bacon, three eggs and a bowl of rice that consisted of three cups. The ten strips of bacon and three eggs were on the plate that I readied on the dining table. I placed the bowl of cooked rice on the dining table as well.

We shared and took half of each. Five strips of bacon, one and a half fried egg, half the bowl of rice on our plates. We were so hungry that time and the food in the refrigerator was plenty so I didn't care about food shortage. There was plenty of uncooked rice in the huge rice container so yeah, no problem. We went upstairs with our food on the plates and started munching as we sat on the chairs with the plates on the table. We sat just in front of each other so that it would be easy for us to talk.

The delicious fatty bacon was so good that we had a hard time keeping our frowns on. We sat munching on a little piece of heaven called thick cut organic bacon. We read our books with a smile on our faces, we were just hungry I guess. You know what they say, you aren't you when you're hungry.

Juan was having his sweet time reading his book about potions while he ate. His depressed looks were gone and his face looks bright. I could tell, it’s the same look when he has fun playing video games. I continued reading my book as I ate which was.

“Information and experiences on various Filipino monsters by Fr. Mateo Rodriguez- 2004”

The book table of contents was in alphabetical order so I started on page 13, it was about the Aswang. Aswangs are a crossbreed between witches and vampires. They are regular people by day. At night, especially the full moon. They become cannibals with voracious appetites for humans and especially unborn babies. They can transform into animals but are a lot bigger in comparison with others. There have been only female Aswangs seen as of now.

Notes: Report by Edgard a****o

December 12, 2002, reports on missing men, corpses with missing limbs or eaten in half got reported to our branch. The branch decided to send me to investigate what was happening. I readied my bolo knife, holy water, some vials and bombs, pistol and silver bullets. I head off to Cagayan de Oro city in my motorcycle and duffle bag of the items I prepared. I arrived and started reading the reports a friend from the branch gave me. The victims were all male and had two connections with each other.

The woman they are with and the university they go to. I brought "Hintura" with me since I heard rumors of people that saw a winged creature flying in the sky at night and heard shrieking. “Hintura” is a special oil that boils and bubble if an Aswang is near.

There were three male adult's missing and two young male adult's bodies found dead. One of the dead bodies found were missing their arms with their stomach open.

The corpse was missing a lung, heart, and liver. The face was in one piece but looked like he was in a state of extreme pain and agony before he died. Examiners say he was eaten alive during 1:32 am - 2:56 am early in the morning. He died at exactly December 9th, 1:51 am early in the morning. A homeless man found the body at an alley on December 10th 7:16 am in the morning when he was looking for stuff to sell. The dead man's name is Pedro Nuñez.

The other corpse naked that has a hole in his head that got cracked open with a blunt murder weapon. A large rock with blood covering it got found at the crime scene. Forensics confirmed the blood was his on the rock. He was dead before some parts of his brains got eaten and some of his body parts. The face was somehow in one piece. Forensics said that his two balls and half his penis got eaten when he was still alive and conscious. Poor guy got both of his testicles eaten and his penis in half while he was conscious, must have hurt like hell.

He died from the blunt force of the rock that cracked his skull open. Police identified the corpse as Alfredo Castil. A construction worker found his body on December 7th 7:32 am in the morning inside an empty truck. He was at the construction site and was about to pour some quick cement in the container of the truck. He stopped what he was doing and went to his foreman when he saw the corpse inside the truck. Forensics said that he died at 3:32 am on December 7th early in the morning.

I went to ask the friends and family of the victims. I went to Pedro's family and asked them about what was Pedro doing or who he was hanging out with. They said that Pedro was secretive and was going out late at night trying to look his best. It was as if he was seeing a girl he liked judging by the ton of perfume he sprayed on himself. I asked them if they knew some of his friends and they told me that he has a close friend named Bernardo. They called Bernardo to their house and I asked Bernardo if Pedro was seeing someone, a girl to be specific. I posed as a detective, Detective Rudy.

"Pedro was hanging out with some girl named Mika" Bernardo spoke.

"Who is this Mika and why is she hanging out with Pedro?"I replied

"I don't know man, Pedro told me that she asked him out and everything went just like clockwork."

"Can you define her, how she looks like.?

"What do you mean?"

"Her height, facial features, hair and etc."

"Well she was small like around 4"10 or 5"0, I 'm not sure. She had long black hair that was straight. Also, she had a mole on her face, just at the right side of her lips.

"This is helpful, thank you, Bernardo" I replied.

I went to Alfredo's family after talking to Bernardo. I knocked on their front door and his mom opened the door. They were grieving when I entered their home. His parent's and younger sister were still mourning at the altar inside the house. The picture of Alfredo on the altar and some candles burning. I asked if they knew anyone that would harm Alfredo but they said that they didn't know anyone that would want to harm him.

I asked them if they knew friends or girlfriends that he has. They all said that he didn't have a girlfriend but has two ex-girlfriends. I went to the first ex-girlfriend named Julie.

I asked Alfredo's family to contact her and tell her to meet me in a coffee shop near her college. Alfredo's parents gave showed me a picture of her on the internet. She arrived at the coffee shop and I called her out.

"Julie I presume. My name is Detective Rudy and I'm here to ask about your ex-boyfriend who recently passed away." I introduced myself to a cheerful young lass with long black hair about 5"3, without a mole on the right of her lips.

"What's his name? Is it Jay, Tom, Lucas or Brian?" Her expression was bright. My small bottle of Hintura wasn't bubbling up or boiling when I was near her but that doesn't mean she didn't kill them

"No, his name is Alfredo Castil" Her expression dimmed as I said the victim's name. "Ever dated the guy?"

"Oh, him..." she looked disappointed.

"What's wrong?" I got concerned.

"I only dated him because he helped me with my English Thesis back when we were classmates." Her disappointed demeanor changed to gloom. "In exchange, I dated him, that's what we agreed back then." Tears went down her eyes down to her cheeks. She covered her mouth while she was whimpering. I handed her a napkin that I doused with holy water so she can wipe her tears and find out if she is a monster.

"Where were you on December 7th at the time of 12:00 am to 7:00 am in the morning? She was wiping her tears with the napkin I with holy water on it but there was no reaction.

"Why is this napkin wet?" She looked puzzled.

"It's just your tears, can you answer the question please?" I replied.

"I was at home, I started studying at 10:00 pm 11:23 pm. I stopped studying and read some scary stories on a horror story website and went to bed at 1:23 am." She answered while she was still wiping her tears and blew her nose on the napkin.

"Alright, do you know who Alfredo was currently dating?

"I don't know, he broke up with me 2 years ago." She was still crying hard.

"Thank you, for your time Julie. I'm sorry about Alfredo, you can keep the napkin." I let her keep my napkin soaked in her tears and snot.

She didn't look like the type that would murder anyone. Her alibi checks out from her browser history that I got checked with my connections. The "Hintura wasn't boiling as well. I decided to find Mika, the girl who Bernardo told me about and was the other ex of Alfredo, she might be the Aswang.

I asked for the schedule of Mika's classes from the school. I posed as a detective and was in an ongoing investigation. They did not hesitate to give me her class schedule in the registrar's office. Mika's classes were all in the afternoon Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. I wanted to be discreet since people would get into a panic. I don't want to have any trouble in our branch about an Aswang seen or killed in broad daylight.

I asked her professor in her philosophy class if I could be a volunteer speaker. He accepted without questions, he said that I can be the one teaching them for the whole period. I guess I was doing the professor a favor, he looked like he wanted a break. The class starts at 5:30 pm in the afternoon on a Tuesday, December 17, 2002. I went as a guest speaker that somehow changed to substitute Professor. I readied the things I needed and brought my duffle bag with me with some extra clothes.

I went to the class and spoke about humanities and religion from a small notebook the professor gave me. I walked around near each seat in the classroom as I read the notebook to them. I got near the seat of Mika, she was at the back, texting on her phone while I was talking. As I got closer to her, my small bottle filled with Hintura started boiling. As I got near and asked her what she was doing my Hintura boiled and bubbled at an extreme rate. My suspicions were right, Mika is an Aswang.

Local police had already questioned her about the men that she was seeing. There were no indications of her since there were no traces of her DNA or proof that she was the one who killed them. Class ended and I followed her just outside the campus. Her philosophy class was her last class that day. I stalked her from a distance with me in a new set of clothes while I carried my duffle bag.

The duffle bag I brought with me had Phoenix body, Heavy tranquilizer darts. I also had silver bullets, a Pistol and a machete with Latin engravings as primary weapons.

I changed my clothes earlier so that she wouldn’t notice. We walked for a long time, she already knew I was on her tail. She went to a dense forest just outside the City. The full moon began to show itself, rays of moonlight got clearer as the dark sky span the view of the horizon. The cold breeze of December night was a relief, I followed her, getting closer. She was walking a lot faster by the time we got inside the dense forest. The forest was dark and creepy, it had no light so I used my flashlight I carried in my duffle bag. Strange noises were coming from deep inside.

I followed her, not straying on the little dirt road she was following. I did not let her out of my sight. She led me to what looked like a ruined chapel surrounded by a cemetery. It was an open area that was visible and clear because of the moonlight unlike the dense forest we went through. She went inside the chapel, opening the creaky doors and shutting them. I followed her inside after a few seconds.

Inside the abandoned chapel there were stone columns with cracks and cobwebs sticking at the top. The cobwebs gleamed in the moonlight coming from the church’s cracked ceiling. The disorganized and ruined wooden benches covered in dust spread the entire nave and aisles. The Church windows on the right had concentrated beams of moonlight passing through each crack like a spotlight. It revealed the dirty chance and some of the benches on the right side of the aisles. The thick and putrid smell of rotten flesh filled the chapel.

I could hear the sound of my heart beating like crazy, my eyes wandered and looked around. I turned my head in every direction. I readied my pistol in my left hand and my machete in the right. I dropped my duffle bag on the ground near me and waited for her to show herself. I checked my watch and 7 minutes had passed, still no woman or monster. I went deeper in the church, inside the chambers where priests get ready. I saw a rotten corpse, naked and eaten with some parts of the body left.

I heard shrieking coming from the outside of the church. I saw a creature flying high up. It had the bosoms of a woman, long black hair and it's body in half. The torso was present and there was no lower body, entrails dangling down its stomach. It was shrieking while gazing upon me. It was about to dive towards my direction so I aimed at my pistol at it and used the whole magazine.

I used up all my twelve bullets and gave four holes in its right wing and five bullets in her body as well with three holes that went through her. The silver bullets that got stuck in her body made it impossible for her to transform back as a human or regenerate effectively. She managed to pounce on me as I tried to reload but she was light and easy to mount on. I dropped my pistol that I was holding in my left hand and grabbed her neck.

She struggled and tried to bite my hand off. Her mouth opened and let out her loud shrieks. Her long sharp fangs covered in plaque were a disgusting sight. Moonlight reflected on some parts of its teeth that were white. I swung my machete right through her skull and I split her head in half. As it went through her skull, blood splashed on my shirt some on my face. I went back inside the chapel to get my duffle bag, inside I got the Phoenix fire and lit it up. I threw it at her corpse so that she won't be able to regenerate or people would see the body of a monster.

I could have taken her out without too much effort if I found her lower half that I could just roast it with fire. The Aswang couldn't live for too long if it doesn't come back to its lower body and become human again.

I called the police and told them about the corpse inside the abandoned chapel just outside the city in the dense forest. I head back to my branch and reported what happened to my higher ups.

Strengths: They are sentient beings that are able to shape shift into other animals and can become a human eating monster at night. They can manipulate desperate men especially since. Aswangs are generally beautiful during the Day and horrifying at night.

Weaknesses: If you cut an Aswangs head off clean then they wouldn't be able to regenerate. Burning them with fire is effective especially since they can regenerate. The lower half of their body is their weakness. If you can find the lower half and burn it then the upper half would weaken and slowly die in the process.



Submitted December 24, 2016 at 12:29AM by IAEInferno http://ift.tt/2ias9CP nosleep

No comments:

Post a Comment