Thursday, December 22, 2016

[M4F] Pick a Prompt: Raceplay dirtypenpals

Pick one, introduce/describe yourself, and let's play:


(1.) A GENERATION BLACKED

Scientists have finally discovered a vaccine to prevent cancer. People around the globe cheered, monuments were built, Nobel prizes were awarded, and every child born was given this revolutionary new vaccine. It wasn’t till we became adults that we learned of the side affect that would change the genetic make-up of the next generation and beyond. The mass infertility was first discovered in Australia when its fertility clinics saw a huge spike in new couples getting tested. Worldwide testing revealed 82% of men would never reproduce. However, scientists quickly noticed a similarity between the remaining 18% of men: They were all BLACK!


(2.) PLANTATION OWNER'S FIANCE

I am your fiancĂ©. 6’0, blonde hair and pure white skin. I am a handsome man. My jawline is squared and my shoulders too. I am cunning with a devilish grin, but I am also generous and kind, but that generosity is strictly reserved for my fellow man. Farm animals and slaves are expected to fulfill their God-given duties to serve the white man.

Your father was a wealthy white merchant with whom I regularly sell my crops. His ships sail my cotton to Europe and this arrangement makes me a wealthy man. When I laid eyes on his sweet blonde haired, blue eyed daughter, I just knew I had to get closer to you and his inheritance. When I asked your father for your hand in marriage, I knew full well that it meant inheriting his fortune when he dies.

Spoiler Alert: You fuck a slave and I find out.


(3.) Our New Roommate

Brian was my old college buddy of mine. After graduation, he continued partying while I got married and a career. We spoke every now and then, mostly over Facebook, so I knew something was up when he showed up unannounced on our doorstep. He lost his job and eventually his apartment. I couldn’t blame him entirely for his lack of responsibility; He was given a pass in high school and college because he was the star athlete, but unfortunately for him, that doesn’t count for anything in the real world.

I could tell that you were far from enthusiastic about him staying at our house, but I convinced you that it would only be for a few days. A month later and no sign of a job, it’s apparent that Brian seems to thing that our guest room is “Brian’s room.” He seems quite comfortable in the arrangement. So comfortable in fact, he has stopped wearing a towel when he leaves the bathroom after taking a shower, a habit that you feel the urge to observe. That is, till he catches you.


(4.) Basketball team and the Coach's Girlfriend

I am the coach of our local college basketball team. After starting the season 0-7, I made a promise to my team that if we finish our season top of the league, they could borrow something, anything of mine for a night. Well, it turns out they took that bet to heart. As a man of my word, I asked the team what they wanted the night the took the league trophy. Apparently they decided immediately after I made the bet: they wanted to use you, my sweet white girlfriend.


(5.)THE LAST EXECUTIVE ORDER

Lame duck President Obama decides to write a few new laws before Trump's inauguration. As a way of getting back at all the racist white voters for electing Trump, Obama signs a few new executive order to be enforced immediately. The first of which designates all white women free use for all Black men, especially married white women. Failure to comply to the desires of a black man would result in prison or worse.


(6.) MIL WIFE CHEATS

Like most military couples, we got married young and fast. Sure, it was nice being able to live off base, but this was no contract marriage. I really did love you.

Of course there were rumors of wives fooling around back home. Hell, there was plenty of it out here too. Nevertheless, I remained faithful and I was sure you were too.

It was so hard to keep it a secret when I found out my unit would be coming back a month early, but I really wanted it to be a surprise. I had it all planned out. I would sneak into the house while you were at work and set up a little surprise party just for us. But little did I know, you were the one that surprised me.


(7.) HIGHSCHOOL CRUSH FUCKS BBC

You're the cute girl I had a crush on all thru high school. I wanted you so badly. I spent all my high school years fantasizing about telling you how I felt and, of course, it always ended up with us having sex. But of course it never happened. I was too shy and you were too into fucking the guys on the basketball team.

Once we graduated, most of the guys stayed in our small town (including those asshole jocks on our HS Basketball team) while we went off to college. It wasn't till I was walking to the library that I noticed you. I was holding the door open for whoever was walking in behind me and that someone was you. I couldn't believe you recognized me! I mean, you didn't know my name, but you recognized me. After chatting about our High School days for an hour in the library. I worked up the nerve to ask you out and you said yes! I mean, it was just to a house party with a lot of other people around, but you said yes!

I was absolutely out of me element at the party. I wasn't used to being invited to these things, but I figured I had to learn if I was going to date you, right? We both had quite a bit to drink at the party, and everything was going so well, till this cocky black guy started hitting on you right in front of me. I mean, he had to have seen me there with you, right? The worst part was, you didn't seem to mind one bit. I even reached out and held your hand. It took a lot, but I did it. You held my hand back and it was everything I imagined it would be, except... you were still flirting with this strange black guy.


(8.) MOM FUCKS BBC BULLY

It's been a few years since dad left us and I've had trouble trying to find myself thru my teenage years. I've never been that athletic but I thought being involved in sports would help my social life, so I decided to try out for the Basketball team my senior year.

Jamal was the star of our basketball team so I promised him I would give him my whole two weeks pay from my summer job if he helped me practice for tryouts. He was your typical tall, black, athletic type and he was usually alway the first to make it thru in just about any sport he tried out for. In fact, the coaches already knew him so try-outs were really just a formality.

Everyday after school, Jamal came over to the house and helped me practice. He made fun of me a lot, but I just took it as him being hard on me. Maybe I was just willing to put up with it because Jamal was the closest thing I had to a friend. One day, hot and sweaty, Jamal walks into the kitchen to cool off with a bottle of water from the refrigerator and that's when he finds out I have a hot mom.



Submitted December 23, 2016 at 09:11AM by racefucking http://ift.tt/2ilSXPD dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment