Saturday, December 24, 2016

My First Joint + Hilarious Story + Marijuana FREAK OUT Many Moons ago.. About 5 years ago . trees

This was when I was about 16 years old, I smoked a personal joint all by myself, the first time ever doing that

This was my reply to an absolutely hilarious comment and a damn near even funnier post

Link: http://ift.tt/2hieF9C

"Ah reminds me of my first joint. I couldn't pour my milk in my cereal bowl home all alone. I realized I was too high and freaked out and called my sister and best friend. I was almost crying to my sister saying "I'm too high I'm too high".

My best friend comes over to find me in the fetal position pale af in the shower and laughs his ass of while I stare at him just fucked up hahahahahhaha

By the time my sister gets there I'm on my bad half naked laughing my ass off and we proceed to have great conversations.

My friend coming over definitely brought me a sense of groundedness and was able to help bring me back down to Earth.

This is another experience that I actually 100% mended w this memory.. I'm not sure what happened when my dad came home something similar probably

Different story: Me and that same friend smoke our actual first personal joints together, this may have been shortly before or after the above occurrence. I all of a sudden GET UP BECAUSE I SEE MY DAD, HOME EARLY FROM WORK PULLING INTO THE GARAGE.

We absolutely freak but are belly laughing 100% the entire time because he is not cool with marijuana at all...

That feeling of knowing you might be fucked, but you might be able to get away with it is a terrifyingly hilarious fucking place people...

We proceeded to scurry into my room into hiding LMFAO

This is where I continued... My dad then comes home and me and my friend FREAK out because he's going to know we are high my eyes are red as blood.

So I completely avoid eye contact by washing my Hands and going to the refrigerator before we head to the hot tub and wait out the high.

Hahahahha God bless thank you for your comment I'm gonna have to post this story one day w some cinematic effects Happy holidays



Submitted December 24, 2016 at 03:45PM by DavidEckstasy http://ift.tt/2icOrE9 trees

No comments:

Post a Comment