Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Counter top water filter BuyItForLife

I am in the market for a countertop water filtration system. I originally wanted one that in could fit inside my fridge, so I could always have cold, filtered water; but it seems that the ones that use gravity or water pressure most efficiently would either not fit, or not function inside a refrigerator.
I think I have settled on a Berkey, but I want to know what else is out there. Must: 1. Be on able to sit on a countertop or fit inside a normal sized refrigerator. 2. Be space efficient, for a small apartment. 3. Filter out as much as possible. Heavy metals, chlorine, cysts, organic chemicals, fluoride etc. 4. I'm aware that some systems filter out some things but not others. I'm trying to get the most comprehensive bang for my buck. 5. Bonus points if it can help me survive the apocalypse.



Submitted August 06, 2015 at 08:07AM by hell0l0ver http://ift.tt/1Mc3wkK BuyItForLife

No comments:

Post a Comment