Thursday, August 6, 2015

Contract work in National City, need a monthly rent! sandiego

As the title says, i'm doing contract work in national city. I'm not sure how long but i need to find a monthly rent.

I'm hoping someone here can help me out because I've done quite a bit of research and I can't seem to find anything.

Hotels are too expensive to stay in for this type of living situation. Even the crappiest hotels will run 80$ a night. That's going to be over 2k/month.

There are apartments that run in my budget but i'm assuming most of them are going to be empty with no furniture and what not. My best bet is to find one that does include furniture but I don't even know if that's realistic. Apartments do post photos on their sites of their bedrooms with furniture, but i'm kinda assuming its just for the photo...

I know of AirBnB, but I'm not looking to rent a room in somebody's house or live with other people. I want my privacy.

My budget is around 1k/month and I really need a kitchen with a stove, refrigerator, and microwave. I need to be able to cook my meals.

I'll be working at the shipyards. I'm looking for a short commute or something near the blue line trolley station. I'd rather not drive actually because parking is crazy.

Help!



Submitted August 07, 2015 at 05:12AM by BicMitchum_ http://ift.tt/1gfX7Hq sandiego

No comments:

Post a Comment