Friday, December 29, 2017

Whirlpool Refrigerator (2 years old). Stops cooling after it reaches the target temperature and won't start again unless you adjust the temperature dial. appliancerepair

Hi,

I have a Whirlpool Refrigerator and it will not continue its cooling cycle. Earlier this week I noticed that everything had thawed in my freezer and the refrigerator was about 60 degrees F. The Refrigerator motor would not kick back on. Eventually I turned the temperature control dial all the way to off and then turned it back to 4 and it kicked back on and started cooling again.

I thought it was fixed but the next day the temperature had crept back up. It seems that the refrigerator will not start cooling again automatically and only starts to cool once I turn the temperature control dial off and on again.

Does anyone know what could cause this issue?



Submitted December 29, 2017 at 11:16PM by fouravengers http://ift.tt/2BT2W9o appliancerepair

No comments:

Post a Comment