Wednesday, December 27, 2017

If anyone can help..power is getting shut off in the AM Assistance

Hey, I’m in a extremely desperate situation. I lost my job over a month ago, and thankfully, I’ve found employment! I don’t start until after the new year, and I’ve been pleading and begging my energy company to give me an extension, but they’re unwilling to work with me. I only have $45 to my name until I start work again. I know it’s a lot to ask for, but if anyone’s able to help me out so that my diabetic supplies doesn’t go bad in my refrigerator, I would be forever grateful. I plan on helping out anyway I can once I get settled in my new job through this sub reddit. Thanks if anyone is able to help. proof of electric about go get shut off



Submitted December 28, 2017 at 11:24AM by sugareeee http://ift.tt/2CfOLMA Assistance

No comments:

Post a Comment