Sunday, December 24, 2017

Shared a beautiful moment with my parents today. TaylorSwift

I’m visiting some family in the arctic Midwest with my parents this Christmas. We’re in a rental that wouldn’t let me program the Bluetooth but I plugged my phone in and it picked up my “iPod” which contains only Taylor, Adele, and Beyoncé (and what more do you need tbh)

So I put on All Too Well and watched the winter fall and sat for the millionth time in awe of the beauty and power of that song.

Everything went quiet after it was over and my dad said “what an incredible song.”

And I looked over and he had tears in his eyes. TEARS! “Are you crying?!” I said. “My work here is done.”

“Dancing around the kitchen in the refrigerator light? What an incredible lyric! Can we listen again?”

So we listened again and we all cried as the tires took us further north and the winter fell on us.

It was really beautiful, y’all.



Submitted December 25, 2017 at 09:24AM by prettybitchin http://ift.tt/2zrcZR8 TaylorSwift

No comments:

Post a Comment