Wednesday, December 27, 2017

M4F - Spying on my roommate. dirtypenpals

When I put up the ad for a roommate, I certainly wasn't expecting you.

You sent me an email with your social media accounts and the girl I saw blew me away. Nearly 3 million followers on everything. Plenty of revealing photos. Incredibly sexy. Nothing nude or anything.

I thought it was joke. There's no way this woman would be looking for a roommate. I told her if it wasn't clear, I was a guy. She said it didn't matter. Yeah, it's a joke. Someone playing a prank on me. Probably one of my idiot friends. Imagine my shock when you actually showed up.

You're one of those girls that guys are afraid to approach. Either because they assume you're taken by someone with much more money then they have. A professional athlete or something. The guys that do approach you are the douchebags you used to make fun of in high school and college. You don't have patience for them.

The apartment is big, kitchen, dining room, living room make up the main bulk in the middle, one room is on the left side, one on the right. Both have their own bathroom. The bedrooms are not right next to each other.

It's modestly furnished, a sectional sofa, coffee table, big TV mounted on the wall. A dining room table big enough for four people. Big refrigerator.

I invite you in and we start the interview.

I'm not a bad looking guy, 6'2", around 200 pounds, black hair, blue eyes. I keep myself in decent shape.

The interview goes well and I tell you can move in whenever you want. It takes about a week before you get everything into your room. I get a notification on my phone, you posted a new picture.

It's titled, 'New Apartment! Yay.' You're in your bra and yoga pants. I recognize the room. I can't believe this is happening.


No rape, violence, humiliation, scat, animals.



Submitted December 28, 2017 at 02:52AM by JustForKiks12 http://ift.tt/2l7r8yD dirtypenpals

No comments:

Post a Comment