Sunday, December 31, 2017

The Dialogue of the East Area Rapist and Original Night Stalker. UnresolvedMysteries

This post of mine will be unconventional. I don't expect it to play a significant role in any form, but I thought it would be intriguing for examination purposes.

I created a list solely of the things the East Area Rapist was reported saying in each crime he committed. I will include certain things the victims may have said, but the majority of the post is focusing purely on the criminal to see how his attitude and phrases mentioned in the towns themselves were presented.

The perpetrator seemingly had a script he followed with each attack, but he did occasionally improvise. Perhaps a connection can be conjured from this type of exercise. I know this may be a pointless endeavor, and I'm well aware of the fact that the East Area Rapist more than likely said a lot more to his victims that weren't documented, so we can only work with what we got and build from there.


Rancho Cordova

Attack #1

  • If you make one move or sound, I'll stick this knife in you. I want to fuck you.

  • Take it off (her nightgown). Take it out (tampon).

  • Do you have any money? (She tried responding). Shut up!

  • Don't make a move while I'm here or I'll kill you.

  • I told you to shut up (to "someone else" in the house).

Attack #3

  • Freeze or I'll kill you. Hang the phone up!

  • Who else is in the house?

  • I only want your money (after violently abusing her with a club).

He didn't use any curse words during this attack.

Attack #6

  • Heather, Heather, Heather (whispering to wake her up).

  • Don't scream or I'll kill you!

  • I need money for a fix.

  • Get up. Duck your head (leading her throughout the house that he set up with rope).

  • I've dreamt about you and have been wanting to fuck you for a long time. Play with my cock.

  • Don't scream or I'll come back and kill you. I only live down the block.

Attack #8

  • Stop fighting or I'll kill you; I only want your car.

  • Get out and turn around. Don't look at me.

  • Do you have any money? I'm only here for cash and your car keys.

  • If you don't stop squirming I'll cut you up.

  • Shut up (after she said she has money in her purse).

  • Shut up, I'm not going to hurt your dog (she pleaded for him not to harm her).

  • Sit down!

  • Shut up (as he grabbed her car keys and jingled them. I'm going to leave for five minutes. If you move, I'll cut your throat and blam, blam, blam (indicating gunshots).

Attack #15

  • Don't look at me or scream or I'll kill you (removed the phone cord from the wall).

  • Get to the floor and lay on your stomach.

  • My car is just a block away. If you don't do as I say, I'll kill you.

  • I'm not going to hurt you, I just want your money. Do as I tell you (cutting towels and subduing her).

  • When are your parents coming home?

  • I have an eight-inch dick. You have a beautiful body. Have you ever been fucked? (He asked her using her real name).

Attack #24

  • Be quiet and don't move or I'll kill you. I want your dope. I'll find it if you don't tell me where it's at.

  • Roll over and get on your stomachs.

  • Tie him up! (throwing binding to the girlfriend).

  • If either of you moves I'll blow your heads off (putting the gun to their heads after they were bound. This happened multiple times).

  • I'll cut your throat if you don't listen to me (to the girlfriend after relocating her).

  • Play with my dick!

  • Don't move or I'll slit your throat (after hearing the doorbell ring and talking to someone on the front stoop).

Attack #43

  • I just want your money. I won't hurt you if you just shut up and listen. Roll over, bitch! (After waking the female up and punching her multiple times).

  • This is your last chance to tell me where your money is, bitch (after rummaging through the house for 45 minutes and using the blade of his knife to move up and down on her back).

  • Ugh, bitch (stretching her elastic from her pajamas and snapping them down on her back).

He called her a bitch many times, and he was interrupted by the sound of her children's alarm clocks buzzing. He never assaulted her, which she believes was because of a large scar on her back.


Carmichael

Attack #2

  • Shut up! Don't move or I'll stab you in the neck.

  • I already tied up your sister (after she tried running from the assailant, screaming her sister's name, and he caught up to her in the hallway and punched her several times in the head and face).

  • Put your hands behind your back.

  • If you do what I say, I'll fill my bag and leave.

  • If you make your bed move, I'll kill you (after taking her back to her room).

  • I'm in love with your fucking body. I knew when I saw you at the junior prom that I had to fuck you. Have you ever been fucked? Play with my cock.

  • Where's your money? (After the rape).

  • Where're the doctor's drugs? They aren't in the refrigerator.

Side note - One of the sister's who got free from the assailant and ran for her other sister, said, What is this God-damned queer doing here?

Attack #4

  • Shut up or I'll fucking kill you.

  • Swallow it or I'll slit your throat (after ejaculating into her mouth).

  • I need money to get to Bakersfield.

  • I'm in the army.

There isn't much-documented dialogue in this attack, but the phrases mentioned above were stated in some way or another over the course of two hours.

Attack #7

  • Shut up! Do as I tell you or I'll butcher you and your son! How many people are inside?

  • If you don't get your dog to be quiet, I'll kill you. Get him to be quiet!

  • If you move I'll kill you (threatening the scared little boy in front of his mother, blindfolding him and tying him to his mother's headboard).

  • Where's your money? (She said there was some in an envelope but that's all she had).

  • You have a beautiful body. Do you lay out in the sun?

  • You lied. You said there was no more money but there was some in the desk. You lied (He was stuttering).

  • Do as I say or I'll kill you and your kids.

  • Don't scream or fight me or I'll kill you. You have a beautiful body. Play with it! (The sexual assault began).

  • Nobody ever said that to me before. Most people laugh at me because something happened to my face. What time is it, I need to know. (This occurred when the victim tried complimenting him to ease the suffering of the rape).

  • Take the rings off or I'll kill you. I'll cut your fucking fingers off (he tried removing them but couldn't, and he finally used soap to remove them).

  • Don't move or I'll kill your mom (he raped her then checked on her son).

  • When will your husband come back home? Don't lie or I'll kill you and your son.

Attack #10

  • If you move I'll kill you.

  • Where's your money? Don't lie to me.

  • What time will your parents be home? Don't lie or I'll know.

  • Move. Don't say a word or I'll put this knife in you and be gone in the dark of the night (he guided her to the backyard).

  • I'm not going to hurt you. I'm gonna tie you to this post, and if you look at me, I'll kill you.

  • Every ten seconds I'm going to look out the window at you (he went inside to ransack the home).

  • Oh, damn. (This was said multiple times during the rummaging).

  • Have you ever been fucked or touched a man's cock? Don't lie or I'll kill you (after returning).

  • Tell me you liked it! (He ordered her to say this after assaulting her numerous time).

Attack #21

  • Wake up! Look at me. I said look at me! Do you hear me? Pull the covers down! Get on your stomachs. (He stuttered during this).

  • I'm gonna tie you up and take your money and jewels. You, tie him up! Tie him tighter or I'll kill you both. If you listen, I won't hurt you (he threw shoelaces to her).

  • Don't move or I'll blow your fucking head off!

  • Don't say anything! Shut up or I'll kill everyone. She's dead! She's dead! The first thing you'll hear is two shots.

  • Where's your purse? You're gonna come with me to find it or I'll kill you.

  • If you listen to me, I won't hurt you (after, he went to the kitchen to eat).

  • I need more money (went to ransack).

  • Rub and suck it or I'll kill you and your husband (returned to the wife after pillaging, and used her real name during the rape).

  • That feels good (moaning and saying her name).

  • Don't make a sound or I'll kill everyone in here and leave in the night (after returning to the husband).

  • I'm gonna drink some beer and eat some food. If I hear the dishes move, I'll kill for the first time.

  • Those fuckers, those fuckers, those pigs. I've never killed before, but I will now. Do you fucking hear me? Tell those fucking pigs I'm going to kill. I'm going home now to my apartment and I have a lot of TVs and radios. If I hear about this on the news, two people are going to die! (He told the husband the same thing and stuttered a lot when he was getting excited).


Citrus Heights

Attack #5

  • All I want is your money! Do as I say or I'll kill you and your son (her husband just left for work a few minutes prior).

  • I have all the money and will be leaving soon.

  • Shut up! You have a beautiful, big pussy. You looked good at the club. Is my dick like the captains? Play with it! (He raped her after saying he found the money).

  • I'm going to make something to eat (after the assault).

Attack #9

  • Shut up or I'll stab you with my knife!

  • All I want is your money.

  • Shut your fucking dog up or I'll stab him to death. Where's your money?

  • Damn, no money? (She told him she didn't have any).

  • Get up and turn around (he bound her and guided her outside).

  • Don't move or scream or I'll kill you and I'll be gone in the night (he went inside the home, turned the lights on, heater off, put the window screen back on where he entered from, and locked the door).

  • Do you like to fuck? Do you have a boyfriend? Does he fuck you?

  • Shut up or you'll be silent forever (he led her to a nearby canal as she pleaded for her life).

  • This isn't working right. I know you, don't I? Do you go to American River College? (She said she attended San Juan High School).

  • Stop lying! What's your name?

  • I have to wait for my parents to leave before I can go home in my car. You better not make a noise or move in the next twenty minutes or I'll kill you and be gone in the night.

Attack #12

  • If you scream again I'll kill you (he said this multiple times).

  • What do you think I'm doing? Take a guess! (He was lubricating his penis and made her play with it).

Not a lot of dialogue is recorded in this attack, but the victim said he spoke many obscenities and made her repeat the phrases. He would tell her to shut up when she tried repeating the words.

Attack #13

  • Don't move or say a word or I'll kill you with my gun. All I want is money.

  • You better listen to what I say or I'll kill you. Go sit down so I can tie you up.

  • Get on the bed, I'm going to tie you up and cover your face.

  • Shut the fuck up or I'll kill your daughter and cut her ear off (she was trying to fight him off and he punched her repeatedly in the face).

  • I'll cut your face if you try to move and then I'll cut off all your toes one by one.

  • Don't make a sound or I'll cut you. Go to the bathroom so I can tie you up (he said this to the victim's daughter who walked in on them. They weren't compliant and screamed, causing him to leave the home).

Attack #20

  • I have a .45 and will kill you both if you move or make a sound. Get on your stomachs so I can bind you. Here, tie his hands! Tie him tighter and in a knot or I'll kill you. Cross your ankles or I'll kill you.

  • Where is your money? Is it in that green box? Don't lie or I'll kill you. All I want is your money for food and my van.

  • I'm going to take a break now. Don't move while I'm away.

  • Where is your purse? I can't find it. Don't make a sound or I'll cut your throat and cut your ear off (he put dishes on the male's back and removed the female from the room).

  • If you don't listen to me, I'll kill the two of you. Now walk and don't look at my face!

  • Get down on your stomach. If you disobey I will murder you.

  • Don't fucking move or I'll kill you. I am going to drink a beer and rest.

  • You're so beautiful. I'm going to take you to my van. Do you want to be in the river? (He said this to the female after relaxing).

  • Shut the fuck up or I'll kill you! (The female begged him not to take her rings she had on her).


Sacramento

Attack #11

  • Be quiet. All I'm here for is your money and I'll be gone. I won't hurt you.

  • If you don't listen to me, bitch, I'll cut you to pieces (he said this many times).

  • Do you hear that, bitch? Guess what I'm doing (she replied with a wrong answer and he made her guess again).

  • Suck my dick. If you try to bite me I swear I'll kill you.

The dialogue for this attack isn't well known, but the perpetrator was in the home for hours verbally and physically abusing her

Attack #14

  • Don't fucking scream or move or I'll kill you with this butcher knife. I just want your money.

Not much is known about this attack in general, but the victim stated he abused her for three hours.

Attack #17

  • Wake up! I have a .45 Magnum. I'll blow your brains all over the walls if you look at me. Get on your fucking stomachs.

  • I'm only here for the money. I won't hurt you if you comply.

  • Tie him up, now! If you make any sudden moves, you two are dead.

  • Where's your purse? I can't find it. Come with me, now (he removed the female from the room).

  • You better do as I say or I'll fucking kill your boyfriend.

  • If these dishes make a sound, I'll hear them and kill your girlfriend! (He made this remark to her boyfriend after subduing the female in the living room).

  • What the fuck? Don't do that again or I'll fucking kill you! (The dishes fell off the boyfriend's back).

  • Touch my cock, bitch. Tell me how much you love it.

  • I'm going to fucking kill your girlfriend (after the assault and hearing the dishes fall again).

  • I'm in need of a real fix. Where's your codeine? Tell me, now (he found the drugs and left).

Attack #18

  • Don't move. Do you see this? I have a .45 caliber military automatic. If you try grabbing me, I will kill you and get to my camp across the levee. Where is your money?

  • Tie his hands. If you don't make them tight, I'm going to kill everyone in here! (He threw shoelaces at her).

  • If you try looking at me, you're dead!

  • Get on your stomachs and tell me where your money is, I need some cocaine.

  • You better have more money or I'll fucking kill you both. I need a fix. (He found insufficient funds for his pleasure).

  • Show me where your purse is. Don't make a noise or you're dead. (He removed the female and threatened the male).

  • Are you in the military? Which one? I got kicked out. (The husband said he was in the Air Force).

  • Lay down on the floor! What sound do you hear? If you're wrong I'll kill you (he was lotioning his penis).

  • Play with my cock like you do with your husband.

  • You're big. I bet you like big cocks. Tell me you like them, bitch.

  • I'm going to get something to eat. Don't move or make noise or I'll hear it and kill you.

Attack #22

  • Lay still or I'll kill your entire family including your little boy. Put your hands up and don't look at me. I only want food and money.

  • Tie the man up and do it right or I'll kill you. Tighter! (He gave the female shoelaces).

  • I won't hurt you. I'm going to get something to eat and take your money and leave in my van (he repeated this numerous times).

  • If you don't keep your face down, I'll kill your wife and son! Lay still.

  • Lay down on the fucking floor. They got it wrong last time. I said I'd kill two people (after he forced the wife into the living room).

  • Are you fucking listening? If this is in the newspaper or on TV tomorrow, I'm going to kill two people. What did I say? Repeat what I said.

  • I want you to tell the fucking pigs that they got mixed up last time. I said I would murder two people. You better fucking listen. There are televisions in my apartment and I'll be watching the news (he stuttered a lot as his anger increased).

  • It scares my mommy when it's in the news (he sobbed and had trouble using the letter "L").

Attack #26

  • Wake up and don't move or I'll blow your fucking head off. Where's your gun? I know you have one. Don't lie or you're dead.

  • All I want is food and money for my van and I'll leave.

  • Tie him (he threw shoelaces to the wife).

  • Bitch, if you try that one more time, you're brains will be all over the fucking walls. Now tie him tighter!

  • What the fuck? You tried untying him while I was gone, didn't you, bitch? (He ransacked the home and when he returned he accused her).

  • Stand up and don't try anything or you're dead. Get on your stomach! (He took the wife into the living room).

  • Play with my cock. You better make me feel good.

  • Shut up or I'll cut your fucking ear off. Now suck my cock! (She was complaining about her hands being fastened too tight).

  • I'm sorry, Mommy. Help me. I don't want to do this anymore, Mommy. Oh, Mom. Somebody, please help me (he repeated it several times and began to hyperventilate after the attack).

  • Be quiet you fucking bitch, I'm going to watch TV (after weeping).

Attack #27

  • I won't hurt you. I only want your money. Lay on your stomach (he said this to a mother alone with her daughter).

  • Do you want me to cut your fingers off? Who else is in here? You better not lie or I'll cut your throat (he was in the process of binding her).

  • I'm going to tie up your daughter.

  • If these dishes make any sound, I'll fucking kill you. Do you hear me? If you listen, I won't harm you. I just want money and food (he returned to the mother stacking dishes on her back).

  • I am going back to L.A. and my car is just outside. I need some things for my apartment.

  • I'm going upstairs to make something to eat. Don't try anything, bitch, or I'll kill your daughter. Do you hear me?

  • Wake up! This isn't a joke, so get on your stomach and put your hands behind your back (said to the daughter).

  • Do as I say or I'll cut your throat and watch you bleed. Do you want me to cut your fucking ear off? I'll kill your mother if you move.

  • Where's your money? Don't lie to me.

  • Grab my cock and play with it. Have you ever been fucked before?

  • Roll over or I'll kill you. I said roll the fuck over and bend your legs!

  • I'm going to take some food from the house and leave (he told this to the mother and left the residence).

Attack #29

  • Give me all your money or I'll kill you.

  • Go wake up your sister. If you look at me or try anything funny, I'll fucking kill you.

  • Both of you get on the bed and lay on your stomachs. What time will your parents be home? If you lie, I'll slit your throats and kill your parents too, and I'll sneak away into the fog.

  • Spread your legs and relax. You two better not make any noise or I'll come back in here and kill you (he left to ransack).

  • Where is your parents' cash? Don't lie!

  • She's making me do this and I don't want to anymore (he was angry and whimpering).

Attack #31

  • Don't move or talk or I'll fucking kill you with my icepick. Lay down and put your hands behind your back!

  • I'm not going to hurt you. Be quiet and I'll take the money and leave. I need food. (He repeated this several times during the assault).

  • I've wanted to rape you for a long time. Relax or I'll kill you (he addressed her by her real name).

  • Say hello! (The phone rang numerous times, so he made her answer the phone to assure the caller -- her father -- everything was okay and hung up the phone. Her father knew something was wrong and immediately rushed over to the home where he interrupted the assault, and the intruder fled).


Orangevale

Attack #16

  • Do you see this gun in my hand? Don't make a sound! Wake him up.

  • Don't move. Get on your stomachs. I have a .45 with fourteen shots and two clips. I only want your money. Tell me where your wallet is. If you lie, I'll kill you like I did those people in Bakersfield.

  • If you comply, I'll be gone in a few minutes.

  • Tie your husband up! Tie him tighter. (He had shoelaces already draped on the bed for her).

  • Don't look at me. If you see me, I'll kill the both of you.

  • If I hear these dishes cling or this bed squeak, you're all dead (he stacked dishes on the victims back).

  • I'm going to tie you up in the hallway so you can't untie each other (he removed the female from the bedroom).

  • Lay down on your stomach. Where are your matches? Don't lie to me or I'll kill you (he placed dishes on her back and ransacked the home).

  • I'm getting your purse from the car.

  • Hold my cock and be gentle with it (after returning).

  • Did you fuck tonight? You better not lie to me or I'll find out and kill you. I've been in the army and I've fucked a lot.

  • If you make me feel good, I'll leave you alone.

  • Next place, next town (he said this to the boyfriend before leaving the residence).

Attack #19

  • Get back in the house or I'll blow your fucking brains out (the male was walking the female back to her car when the assailant approached them).

  • Get on your stomachs.

  • Get your dogs to shut up or I'll kill them.

  • Tie him up or I'll blow your head off (said several times in succession).

  • Put your dogs in the fucking bedroom. If you try looking at me, you're dead.

  • Now get on your stomach and cross your ankles. All I want is money and I'll leave.

  • Shut the fuck up! (The male tried speaking up, but the perpetrator cut him off and put a knife to his throat).

  • I'm going to go eat and drink something. If you make any noise, I'll fucking kill you (after raping the female several times).

  • You better swear to God you didn't see a van down the street. Repeat what I just said! (He said this three times before leaving the home).


Stockton

Attack #23

  • Don't fucking move or I'll kill him. Lay down on your stomach! (He repeated this many times).

  • You! Tie his hands behind his back (he gave the wife shoelaces from her husband's shoes).

  • I'm not going to hurt any of you. I'm only here for money and food for my apartment a few blocks away. I need soap, towels, and a television.

  • Where's your wallet?

  • If you make any noise or trouble, I'll chop your kids up and bring you their ears! (He ransacked the home).

  • If I hear any of these dishes rattle, I'll kill you. (He removed the female from the room and stacked dishes on the male's back and placed the muzzle of his gun to his head and cocking the trigger).

  • Ever since I saw you at the store, I wanted to fuck you.

  • I'm playing a game with your parents. Do you want to help? (The family's six-year-old-daughter woke up to use the bathroom and stumbled upon the incident).

Interesting side note - This was the only account where the victim said she was sodomized by a sex toy; a dildo that was strapped around the assailant's waist.

Attack #30

  • Be quiet and I won't hurt you. I just need some money and food to live.

  • Do you see this? I have a .357 Magnum and I'll blow your head off. Get on your stomachs.

  • Put your hands behind your back and cross them. Turn your head away. (He put his gun to the male's head and cocked the trigger).

  • Don't look at me. Tie him up! If you move, I'll blow your fucking head off (repeated multiple times).

  • Tie him tighter! Tighter, I said. Again!

  • Where's your money? If this bed makes a sound when I'm gone, you're fucking dead.

  • Shut up! Lift your head (he returned from ransacking and placed a towel over the male's face, who tried pleading him with saying he would die because he has allergies).

  • Get away from him! Get the fuck up and don't look at me. Start walking! (He removed the female from the room).

  • Do you like to fuck? You better make it good. This is how me fuck! (He put his full weight on her, making her cry in pain).

  • If you make any noise, he's dead (He said this after the attack, and he was sobbing before leaving the residence).


Foothill Farms

Attack #25

  • I have a .357 Magnum. Do as I say or I'll blow your fucking head off.

  • Tie him up, and you better tie him tight or you're dead.

  • If you don't do as I say, I'll fucking kill you all. I'll cut off all your fingers (this was said to the husband, as he put the barrel of his gun to his head).

  • My friend is in the car waiting for me. Tell the pigs I'll be back on New Year's Eve. (He stuttered a lot when talking about the "pigs").

There's not much-recorded dialogue, but he repeatedly threatened them both and used vulgar language. He wept a lot and failed to ejaculate through his many attempts at assaulting the female.

Attack #28

  • Get up or I'll hurt your son!

  • Walk down the hall into the living room and get on your knees!

  • You think you're smart, but I'm smarter than you are (he looked out of the window and saw children playing in the streets when he made this comment).

The victim claimed he hardly talked; he was quiet. He also confused her daughter with a boy because she had short hair. He wasn't at the residence long and didn't sexually assault her.


Modesto

Attack #32

  • Wake up, motherfuckers! I have a .357 Magnum and I'll blow your fucking brains out if you move. Now get on your stomachs and put your hands behind your back!

  • Here. Tie him tight! (He threw shoelaces at the female).

  • I'm only here for money and food for my van, and then I'll leave (he left to ransack).

  • If any of you move, there will be two dead people. Now get off the bed! (He cut the shoelaces binding her ankles).

  • Don't you move or I'll kill your fucking kid (he used this threat on the husband, placing the muzzle of his gun to his temple). I'm going to rape your wife.

There aren't any other details regarding the conversations held. He issued many death threats by blowing their heads off.

Attack #34

  • Shut your dog up or I'll blow your fucking head off.

  • Roll over!

  • You! Tie his hands. Make it tight and don't try anything!

  • Get on your stomach. You better lay still or you're fucking dead. I just need food and money for my van.

  • Don't try and kick me or I'll blow your head off. If you try anything, I'll fucking kill your wife and it will be your fault (he left to ransack the home for thirty minutes).

  • What the fuck are you doing? Get away from him! You're trying to untie him! (He returned after ransacking and dragged the wife into the living room).

  • If I here these dishes cling together, I'll blow your wife's fucking head off. (He said this after taking the wife into the living room. He proceeded to rape and threaten to kill the wife with a knife before leaving the home).


Davis

Attack #33

  • Wake up! I'm only here for money and food. If you obey, I won't hurt you.

  • Put your hands behind your back or I'll blow your head off.

  • Shut up! I told you, I'm only here for money and food! (She was screaming because of how tight he bound her wrists).

  • If you try moving, you'll never see your friends again!

  • I said not to fucking move! Be quiet! (She tried resisting him and kicked him in the thigh, to which he punched her repeatedly in the face).

  • Be quiet or I'll kill you. Now play with my dick! (He continued his vulgarity, assaulted her, and left the apartment).

Attack #35

  • Don't fucking move or I'll kill you. Do you see this .357 Magnum? I'll blow your fucking heads off. If you move, your blood will be all over the walls.

  • I'm only wanting money and food. I gotta have money for gas.

  • Tie his hands behind his back! Run the rope between his hands! Between his hands, I said! (He then bound the wife and rummaged through their closet).

  • Don't say a fucking word or you're all dead.

  • Where's your money? (He told them to shut up when they spoke. He went to ransack the home and the family's ten-year-old son woke up. He put him in the bathroom and commanded him to be quiet, and placed dishes at the door to alert him if he tried escaping).

  • Your son better stay in the bathroom or I'll stab you in the back with this icepick. I said I only wanted money and food. Don't make me kill everyone in here!

  • You better make me feel good. If you try and bite me, I'll take my knife and stab you in the back! (He took the wife into the living room, using her nickname when attacking her).

  • Tell me where your fucking money is (he said this after the assault and began to cry, and then left the residence).

Attack #36

  • Do you see this gun? If you move, I'll blow your fucking head off. Get on your stomach or I'll kill your two boys. (he repeated this many times).

  • I need food and gas money for my van.

  • Guess what this is! What's in your hands? (He had blindfolded her and placed his penis in her hands). Play with it!

  • If you move, I'll kill you with my knife! (He stuttered when he spoke with vitriol).

  • I hate you. I hate you. I hate you, Bonnie (he said this while weeping after raping the victim).


Concord

Attack #37

  • I'll kill you both if you don't do as I say. I only want money and food (he was seemingly hyperventilating when he said this).

  • Get on your stomachs and put your hands behind your back.

  • You! Tie his hands. Make it tighter. That's not tight enough! (He made the female bind the male before subduing her).

  • If either of you looks at me, I'll kill you. Keep your faces down or I'll blow your heads off. (He ransacked the bedroom).

  • Where's your wallet and purse? Is this all the money you have (he left the room and returned with a stack of dishes)?

  • I better not hear these dishes rattle or I'll cut your fucking head off. (He put the dishes on the husband's back and took the wife into the living room).

  • If you don't do as I say, everyone in here will die. Lay down (he said this to the wife).

  • My main man wants gold and silver.

  • You better fuck me good or I'll kill you. I'll cut your baby's ear off and bring it to you!

  • I've wanted to fuck you for a long time (he used her real name in this exchange, and when he finished he cried and left the home).

Attack #38

  • Wake up! Don't move or scream or I'll blow your fucking heads off.

  • I don't want to hurt you. I'm only wanting money and food for my girlfriend. Now, put your hands behind your backs! (He said this multiple times throughout the attack).

  • Tie him tight or you're dead! (He threw shoelaces at the female).

  • Tell her to shut up or I'll kill you all! (The family's eight-year-old daughter woke up and saw what the intruder was doing).

  • Get into the bathroom and be quiet! (He took the daughter into the bathroom and put a dresser in front of the door to contain her).

  • Get down and lay on your stomach. If you want to live you'll give me the best fuck of my life or you're dead. Play with it!

  • Here, put this in the car (he said this to an unknown "person" after raping the wife and ransacking the garage. He left afterward).


San Ramon

Attack #39

  • Wake up. Be quiet or I'll kill you, motherfucker.

  • Tie his hands, now!

  • Where's your money? All of it. I know you have some and if you lie I'll kill you both (the wife said her money was in the purse and he ransacked the house).

  • Where is it? I can't find it. Come with me! Get on the fucking kitchen floor.

  • I've seen you at the lake and thought you looked really good. Every time I see you, you make me hard.

  • Whisper, whisper, motherfucker! (He said this after the wife asked which lake),

  • If you move or make a sound, I'll kill you (he said this multiple times to the husband after stacking dishes on his back and using his gun to intimidate him).

  • Suck my dick. Don't hurt me or I'll fucking kill you (he raped her then left her alone momentarily).

  • I like your ring and I want it. (He left shortly thereafter when the victim said a limo was picking her up to escort her to the airport).


San Jose

Attack #40

  • Don't move or make a sound or I'll kill you. I just want something to eat. I'm only here for money and food. Do you understand? (He said this after she screamed).

There is very little information on this assault.

Attack #41

  • Shut up! Don't look at me or I'll kill you.

  • Don't move, motherfucker. If you try that again, you're fucking dead (the husband attempted to get out of bed and the assailant retaliated by punching him twice).

  • Get on your stomach, motherfucker. You, tie his hands behind his back. Make it tight.

  • If the two of you move, I'll fucking kill you. I only want money and food because I'm hungry (he said this after subduing them and ransacked the home).

  • Don't move. I'll hear these dishes rattle if you do and then I'll kill you (he placed dishes on the male's back and took the wife into another room. They fell off multiple times and he threatened him when he heard the noise).

  • I've been watching you. I've wanted to fuck you for a long time. Now play with it. Don't hurt it. Make it feel good or I'll slit your throat (he used her real name when speaking to her).

  • Don't scream or I'll blow your fucking head off (after the foreplay, and proceeded to rape her).

  • You motherfucker. You motherfucker! (After the assault, and crying for a few minutes).


Danville

Attack #42

  • Don't scream or move! I'm not going to hurt you. I just want food and money for my van. I'll kill you if you make a sound (he woke her up by straddling her).

  • Put your hands behind your back and cross your feet.

  • Where's your money? Tell me where your money is. I need it for my van.

  • You raise my dick every time I see you. Do you like to fuck? (He used her real name).

Not much else is known regarding the dialogue. He repeated his need for food and money for his van. The homework pages and Punishment map were found after the police arrived at the scene).

Attack #46

  • Don't move or I'll blow your motherfucking heads off. I just want your money. (He said this multiple times).

  • Get on your stomachs and put your hands behind your back.

  • You! Tie him. Do it tight. Tighter, I said! (He threw shoelaces at the wife).

  • As soon as you give us money, I'll go back to the city. Don't fucking move (he left to ransacked the home).

  • You moved! You tried untying him, didn't you? (After returning).

  • I can't find your purse. Where is it? (He took her to the living room and returned to the husband to stack items on his back).

  • If I hear these bottles rattle, I'm going to blow your fucking head off, and there's nothing you can do about it (he cocked the trigger of his gun on placed it on the husband's head; then returned to the wife).

  • I'm hungry and going to get something to eat (he grabbed a beer from the fridge).

  • I want to fuck you. Stroke my cock and suck it (he addressed her by her name but was pronouncing it wrong).

  • I'll be back. I need to take these to my van. If you move I'll blow your fucking head off (he said this after the assault when he started ransacking again. He left and never returned).

Attack #48

The perpetrator did not speak in this attack because it had been thwarted by the husband, who got the jump on him and cornered him. He told his wife to run downstairs and call for help, and ran to her aid when he believed she was safe.


Fremont

Attack #44

  • Don't move, motherfucker, or I'll blow your head off. Get on your fucking stomachs, or I"ll cut your heads off (he kept repeating this).

  • Tie his hands behind his back! Don't look at me, either. Tighter! I said tighter!

  • I'm hungry and want something to eat (he said this after restraining them).

  • Where's your purse? (He left to search the home and garage).

  • Get the fuck away from him! Get on the floor, you're coming with me! (He mentioned this after returning to the room).

  • Don't scream! Whisper, bitch. If you do what I ask, I'll get the money and food for my van and leave.

Not much else is discussed in terms of dialogue. He raped her several times, and left the home with stolen items.


Walnut Creek

Attack #45

  • Shut up! Don't fucking look at me or I'll cut your throat (he surprised the babysitter while she was doing homework at the kitchen table, and he took her to the master bedroom).

  • Don't make a sound. Get on the bed and put your hands behind your back! I just want your fucking money.

  • Have you ever been fucked? Play with my cock (he physically assaulted her and kept rolling her onto her stomach and back, and even bit her breast three times that left teeth marks).

  • Don't move! I'm going to leave. If I hear you fucking scream I'll cut your throat (he left thereafter).

Attack #47

  • Be quiet or I'll stab you! I'm not going to kill you. I just want your money (he rummaged through the victim's bedroom).

  • Have you ever been fucked before? Rub my cock! Make it feel good or I'll fucking kill you with my knife. Roll over and spread your legs!

  • Just do as I say and I won't harm you. Gimme a good drop or you're fucking dead (he then assaulted and restrained her).

  • Don't make a noise. I'm looking, looking, looking, for money, money, money (he said this with a stutter, and he left shortly after).

The victim was thirteen-years-old, and the assailant only stayed in her bedroom while he father and sister were asleep in another room. He brought his own lotion and was wearing jogging attire.


Goleta

Attack #49

  • Wake up! Get on your stomachs. If you move or look at me, motherfucker, I'll kill you. I need money!

  • Tie his hands. Make them tight or I'll kill you (he threw bindings to the female).

  • Tell me where your money is and I won't hurt you. I need it (he repeated this three times and went looking for the female's purse).

  • I can't find your purse! Show me where it is. One move, motherfucker, and I'll kill you (he threatened the male and led the female to behind the couch).

  • Get on the floor! I'm going to kill you and cut your throat (he draped tennis shorts over her head and masturbated as he made this comment).

  • I'll kill them. I'll kill them. I'll kill them (he repeated this as he was pacing back and forth through the kitchen and hallway).

  • You fucking bitch! I told you to be quiet! (When he walked into the hallway to check on the male, the female ran outside and fell against the side of her house, causing the intruder to run after her and drag her back inside).

After this exchange, no more dialogue was reported. By the time the assailant got back inside, the male was trying to make an escape out of the back entrance. Ultimately, the assault was botched and the intruder fled the home.


I know this may seem like a very disorganized format (which it is). When I was compiling the information together, I wasn't sure how to actually lay out the dialogue properly. I decided to focus on all of the attacks specifically in each town. Whether any connections can be formulated by this strategy remains to be seen, but I wanted to try a different perspective when examining the crimes.

I don't expect this approach to have a significant impact because I understand there are many factors that play a role in each crime, such as the day of the week, year, timing, and victims themselves -- since there aren't transcripts of his conversations in every attack. Most of the information presented comes from the victims after they managed to alert the police.

It would be naive to assume they remember every word the perpetrator said. We have to keep in mind they just experienced a traumatic event. Those type of experiences affects people differently. Some people are in total shock and other people may block out the events that transpired, while others can remember every detail because their senses were heightened when trying to survive.

Nevertheless, we have to work with what we got. It's better than nothing and it's worth examining. Sometimes, looking at things differently with fresh eyes can create new avenues and evidence to explore.



Submitted December 31, 2017 at 11:50PM by Nerdfather1 http://ift.tt/2lswIeV UnresolvedMysteries

No comments:

Post a Comment