Friday, December 29, 2017

What can i temporarily use to hold up a shelf in a refrigerator? appliancerepair

We have a shelf support that broke when we were getting ready for xmas dinner. The fridge is too old for me to be worried about repairs but I want a temp fix to last until i replace it at tax time.

What would hold up to the humidity enough to hold up a shelf. I don't care about looks, it can be something as cheap as a command strip or something as rugged as epoxy. I just have no experience with different glues in humidity.

The way that it broke, i'm going to have to place 4 new anchors to hold up the shelf. They were supported from the rear, and the support broke so I have been thinking of a front left, front right, rear left, and rear right support fix.

Any ideas?



Submitted December 30, 2017 at 05:37AM by plsdontstalk http://ift.tt/2ls0L5S appliancerepair

No comments:

Post a Comment