Saturday, December 30, 2017

Dented stainless refrigerator HomeImprovement

My stainless steel refrigerator is only a few years old, but it resembles the fridge that shielded Indiana jones from a nuclear bomb. There are dents all over the panels in a wide range of sizes. My question is: does anybody have any suggestions for fixing it? Is this something that an auto dent removal company could fix? Is there any way to get replacement panels for a specific model without replacing the whole unit? It bugs me endlessly and I finally want to do something about it. I have tried the methods of dry ice, air in a spray can, etc to no avail. Any other suggestions would be helpful!!



Submitted December 31, 2017 at 01:49AM by pattyfrankz http://ift.tt/2CeXgee HomeImprovement

No comments:

Post a Comment