Tuesday, December 26, 2017

600mg DXM + 2g Phenibut [Report] 2/10 would not recommend dxm

So I ended up taking 600mg dxm at 5 pm yesterday after my family's Christmas had settled down and most of them went off to a movie. I was on about 2gs of Phen that I had taken at 9 am.

This was by far my worst dxm trip. I can't say specifically it was due to the Phen since I tripped later in the day than I usually do, but that was the only other thing I did differently.

I did notice the come up was a lot faster, instead of an hour to hour and half it was more like 30 minutes. Also, I vomited quite a bit more than I do usually on just dxm. Three different times, each time was pretty violent.

The trip itself was alright but the visuals were disappointing and weird. I was a lot more social talking to my friend who was at the house with me, that is one upside (if you consider it an upside). That's definitely due to the phen. However, I was tripping very hard so half the shit I said was nonsense and the other half was just sad shit that no one wanted to hear.

My usual dxm visuals are great thanks to music but these ones were just strange. I just kept seeing myself in weird fantasy situations. Not like Tolkien fantasy but more like me inside a washing machine or refrigerator eating food. I honestly have no idea how to describe them. They weren't exactly that but they were pretty close and that's how I remember them. They didn't feel interesting either at the time, just like I was dreaming. Maybe I was lmao.

Also, I'm definitely still under the influence. Not enough to be obvious to anyone but certainly to myself.

happy holidays everyone :)

tl;dr: upside it made me more sociable and I thought about stuff more

downside more nausea, bad visuals, pretty boring imo,



Submitted December 26, 2017 at 08:45PM by JuventusX http://ift.tt/2kZO82u dxm

No comments:

Post a Comment