Monday, November 20, 2017

Anyone know who to report this to? Should I just take pictures and mail them? How do I do it anonymously? Pets

My first time in this sub and I’m not sure if this is the place to ask this question but here’s hoping.

I work for a veterinarian supply warehouse who has a very small refrigerator. There’s not enough space to store all the cold product that we get during the week. Managements solution is to put the excess product on carts that are left out at room temperature (70F - 75F) for 8+ hours out of the day for 5 days a week until clean up time. We then put the carts back in the refrigerator. My concern is that a lot of the vaccines and other cold product have degraded and lost their potency to be effective in treating animals. Yet, the products are still being sold and shipped out to our customers. I feel guilty that maybe a few pets have died because some of the vaccines had gone bad but were still used by unsuspecting veterinarians and loving owners. This company can also afford to expand the refrigerator but I guess they are trying to be “cost effective.”



Submitted November 21, 2017 at 06:39AM by Leocannon http://ift.tt/2zkVPJD Pets

No comments:

Post a Comment