Thursday, August 17, 2017

Where is the corporate responsibility???? talesfromcallcenters

Long time lurker, but I figure I would start to share some of my stories on this account. So I work in a call center for a major retail company, and my department is customer service. Believe it or not, it's not so bad. I generally don't get a lot of bad calls or customers I can't handle. We even have lines dedicated to calling into if we have process questions or yada yada. But every once in a while I'll get the one I can't do anything with.

I'll be NCR (Nice Customer Service Rep)

The customer will be AD (Annoying Dumbass)

NCR: Thank you for calling Blank this is NCR how can I help you?

AD: Well hi. I would like to discuss a few issues with you.

(Uh? Okay).

NCR: What's going on today AD?

AD: Well I am a teacher and don't make a lot of money and I have to send my kids off to college this semester. I have a refrigerator that I cannot get serviced by your company until 3 weeks out because you don't have any service people in the local area. I've already contacted the manufacturer directly and they are coming out, but it's still gonna be some time. I have to keep walking back and forth to my freezer, your company service is terrible. What I want to know is where is the corporate responsibility??? Why does blank still sell fridges they cannot service?

(What the hell? You have someone coming out and you're calling in over this?)

NCR: AD I certainly apologize that it's an issue for you, I can document this a concern for you and also get you connected with the department who can help you more with your appliance.

AD: That's not what I asked. I want to know why your company does this! Your company has corporate responsibility!

(What the fuck.)

NCR: Again AD I can document this a concern for you and people can review-

AD- No one will review. I know how these things work. Your company needs to have an answer for me on your corporate responsibility.

gets stern

NCR: AD again I don't have the answer but can document and connect you with the correct department.

cue going back and forth literally for over 20 minutes, finally get customer to connect with the appliance department

I'm sorry, I'm generally a pretty nice rep and all, but AD is a fucking tool. Bitching about corporate responsibility when she is a teacher and should know that it's mostly bullshit and our company could give a fuck less if we have a service provider in their area, we are in the business of making MONEY, not worrying about customers shit two years later. I had to hold back on this call, because I couldn't believe she would have an education and be this fucking stupid. Also you don't make a lot of money and your kids have to go to college? Yeah that sucks but I'm sitting here barley making it and you're griping over something totally inadequate.

Sorry for formatting- on mobile

Have a good day guys :D



Submitted August 18, 2017 at 07:04AM by throwaway1899dF http://ift.tt/2v6og6Y talesfromcallcenters

No comments:

Post a Comment