Thursday, August 17, 2017

Here's all of the little petty things I do to get back at my helpless, obnoxious, oblivious roommate badroommates

One of my roommates has done many, many things over the past year to annoy me and the other girls. She'll do something, I'll tell her not to and explain why, and she continues to do it. Since I'm stuck with her I've decided to do very, very petty things to get back at her.

This has forced me to be creative because if she knows it's me she tattles on me to the landlord, instead of just talking to me like I've done with her. I've needed to figure out things to do that i can't take blame for. Little things that will annoy her like how she has annoyed me.

I've unscrewed the shower head and hose enough to make it leak but not enough to disconnect completely. I've unscrewed the bathroom lightbulb enough for it to not turn on but not enough for it to fall out. I know she's the one to fall into this trap because she's the first to wake in the morning. This was successful because this morning her lamp was in the bathroom and the mop was in there too.

I move her milk into the door of the refrigerator so it goes bad a little more quickly.

When i leave in the morning I reset the wifi router so that she or someone else (because though she's been told how to many times she still "can't"). To reconnect you need to physically connect your laptop to the router, sign into some weird site, and reset the router to default settings. It's a very short but annoying process.

Usually when she cooks she ends up burning something. "I'm just giving it a little color!" she says as the smoke alarm is going off. I've bought two other smoke alarms and put them into really annoying and inconvenient spots in the kitchen. When she burns her bacon or her toast she has to get a chair, get on the counter, and turn all of them off. How she hasn't learned to not burn food in order to prevent the alarms from going off I don't understand.

I've slowly hid my silverware and plates. She rarely washes her dishes, and most of the dishes are mine, so I get ticked off when i see them sitting in the sink when i get home from work. I work 60 hours a week, she works 40, the other two work around 30, and so I'm pissed when I see the same dishes in the sink as yesterday.

I bought a new cooking pan set for myself and threw my old one away. My roommate was constantly told not to use metal utencils in the nonstick pans but would do it anyway. I could have given the set to my roommates, sure, but I decided to be wonderfully petty and throw it out instead. I hide my new pan set.

Sometimes I will slightly deflate one of her car tires. I can't just pop it because while I do want to annoy her I don't want to destroy her property. I've also put grease on her car door handle so she gets to have an oily hand first thing in the morning.

I decided to share my petty ideas in order to maybe inspire anyone to do the same to their oblivious, helpless roommates they're stuck with.



Submitted August 18, 2017 at 08:01AM by RhoBautRawk http://ift.tt/2w72nZV badroommates

No comments:

Post a Comment