Wednesday, August 9, 2017

...What would have been if I wasn't an idiot! Canning

http://ift.tt/2vOEMNY

I smoked a bunch of chicken yesterday, and decided to make stock from the carcasses can it all for the first time. I left it on the stove to cool before putting it in the refrigerator before bed, except I forgot that last part and woke up to find it on my stove still smh

So here is my delicious chicken stock. You'll just have to imagine it in glasses until the next opportunity. It's not worth the risk to me at this point :(

But since I have you here, the recipes I see call for like 20-25 minutes in the pressure canner depending on jar size. Does that still apply if I put it in the fridge to cool completely before I can?



Submitted August 09, 2017 at 04:33PM by mrhelton http://ift.tt/2wI3a08 Canning

No comments:

Post a Comment