Thursday, December 22, 2016

The Razer™ Advantage. copypasta

I will always buy Razer™ because I only type with a keyboard For Gamers, By Gamers™ for the Razer™ Advantage. Razer also pioneers innovative new products like RAZER Core™, Synapse™ and the highest quality software to ever grace Windows 10™. When I boot up with a brand new Razer™ Blackwidow™ Chroma X, I can experience the lightning speed of Razer™ greens. Razer™ also delivers a far more silky-smooth experience. Razer Blackwidow™ Chroma X is also very stable on the table. A keyboard is the most unstable device in your house. Refrigerators, air conditioners, water heaters, dish washers, lights, etc all are significantly more stable than a keyboard. Which is why Razer™ puts gamers first by ensuring that their typing experience is of the highest quality while looking out for gamers by giving them the most stability. At this point in time, there's really no reasons to consider a HHKB at all. I tried one one time, it was so unstable it slid across my desk. It fell on my knee and broke my leg, giving me an expensive medical bill which I had to sell my computer to pay. It also had no RGB lighting to comfort me in my darkest hour. Now you can save thousands a year in medical bills thanks to patented Razer™ stability. Razer™ also pioneered how useless cherry MX is with Razer™ Greens. Years ago, everyone thought topre, gateron, and alps were the future. Now, Razer™ has purged these useless switches from their keyboards and increased efficiency. Razer™ is the only real way to play games. Anyone using anything else is probably too poor to afford the Razer Synapse™ Experience and cannot afford RGB to play games with the Razer™ advantage.

(Credits to /u/xyxjj - http://ift.tt/2hwKlWp)



Submitted December 23, 2016 at 04:36AM by supercheese200 http://ift.tt/2hhViPx copypasta

No comments:

Post a Comment