Wednesday, December 21, 2016

[Florida] Is a top and bottom refrigerator and freezer a turn off? HomeImprovement

All of the appliance stores I've been to are selling side-by-side and french door refrigerators. I have a 30 year old top and bottom here in my condo.

I'd like to put in a side-by-side or french door refrigerator. Unfortunately, the space (top to bottom) from the cabinet to the floor is only 68". The other problem I have is that the width is only 32". I'm replacing my countertop, to maybe I can eliminate the 1/2" lip at the end of the counter and give my self an additional 1/2" to work with.

That being said, if I get another top and bottom (stainless steel), would that be considered a turn-off?



Submitted December 21, 2016 at 11:30PM by zenitron http://ift.tt/2ibi5ge HomeImprovement

No comments:

Post a Comment