Friday, August 7, 2015

[TOMT][Video][Youtube] Overnight dill pickles tipofmytongue

I saw a video in the past week of a very simple overnight/refrigerator dill pickle recipe. I swore it was made by Allrecipes but I absolutely cannot find it! I think it was in this exact style... but it's none of the pickle videos posted on their channel. I sent a tweet to them asking if maybe one existed but they deleted it for some reason? I scoured my Youtube history but I can't find any pickle videos..

Anyway, in the event I'm crazy and it wasn't made by Allrecipes, here's what I recall. I remember them boiling a salt and vinegar mixture then letting it cool. They chopped up cucumbers into spears and put them into a rectangular or square clear container (not a jar), poured the vinegar mixture in, and then covered it all with big sprigs of dill. They put the lid on the container and then I think there was a shot of them putting it into the fridge. It was a new video, nice and HD... no voices if I remember correctly. Just like the bean salad video I linked. Very short, sweet, and to the point.

I have this weird hunch it was indeed made by Allrecipes, but it's very odd that they'd delete it. Hopefully they reply to my tweet and verify!



Submitted August 07, 2015 at 01:36PM by kurasii http://ift.tt/1M9P8rI tipofmytongue

No comments:

Post a Comment