Wednesday, August 5, 2015

There is an old Scooby-Doo movie on the tip of my tongue! Help! movies

I was reminiscing with a friend of mine and remembering how great the movie "Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island" was and how scary is was when we were so young. I started to vaguely remember another movie special that took place in a mansion or on an estate of sorts, but I couldn't remember much about it. I remember watching it several times and really enjoying it. The only details I remember were that there may have been some precious jewels involved or something like that. I might also recall a scene with Shaggy and Scooby searching in an attic or refrigerator or something? I know this isn't much, but I would swear that this is a movie that I watched multiple times. Any details would be appreciated! Thank you!



Submitted August 05, 2015 at 12:35PM by The_Jake292 http://ift.tt/1MNpEks movies

No comments:

Post a Comment