Friday, August 7, 2015

I'm gonna have a party all by myself tonight, and I want you guys to give me ideas for things to do. Help me out here CC! CasualConversation

So long story short, I have the house to myself just for tonight and I wanna throw a self-rager. These are the following items I have at my disposal to interact with:

  • One beer
  • A phone
  • The internet
  • An acoustic guitar
  • Enough weed to get me very stoned
  • A refrigerator/freezer with various ingredients and foods
  • A TV with access to netflix/amazon instant prime video

So just give me some ideas of things I should do to have a swag-filled Friday night or ask me about any of the things I listed, or both!

What fun things, if any, do you guys have planned for tonight? :)

EDIT: I couldn't find the beer but I found a bottle of Brandy about 3/4 of the way full! :D



Submitted August 08, 2015 at 05:58AM by adannytoremember http://ift.tt/1Mg7E3g CasualConversation

No comments:

Post a Comment