Saturday, December 2, 2017

Need help with choosing a van vandwellers

I live in the northeast US and have a budget of $10000 (loan). I'm looking to buy something that will comfortably accommodate me and my wife, full-timing, for 1 year. After that, I will be upgrading to a Sprinter.

In the meantime, I need help determining what the best bang for my buck is. I intend to have:

  • A futon-style bed (to work on laptops and sleep in the same space)
  • A sink
  • A cooking area
  • A small refrigerator
  • A battery bank (tied to alternator and solar panels)
  • Food storage
  • Clothes storage
  • Basic vehicle storage
  • Enough space to put 1 gas scooter (50cc), or 2 electric bikes

Additionally, it needs to be stealth, since I work in the city. I'd prefer to be able to park in normal parking spaces. Standing up is not a priority.

Given this info, what would you say is a good brand and year?



Submitted December 03, 2017 at 04:57AM by Surprise_Inquisition http://ift.tt/2jaattc vandwellers

No comments:

Post a Comment