Saturday, November 18, 2017

[Share] SOMA, 1B/1BA in 2B/BA condo, next to Caltrain SFBayHousing

The place: Private bedroom and bathroom in 2 BD/2BA at a very convenient location: Within a block of Caltrain, Muni stops, employer shuttle stops, 280 on/off ramp.

Common areas/kitchen are fully furnished. I have a digital piano if you're a piano player (don't worry, I play with headphones).

The usual condo stuff: washer/dryer, dishwasher, refrigerator, oven, stove, do I really need to list it all? Doorman/security during weekday business hours so rest assured your packages are safe.

http://ift.tt/2zfy0mE

Me: I'm in my early 30s working at a pharma/biotech company with the usual 9-5 schedule. I try to meal prep once per week, or cook easy meals at night.

You: Responsible, clean, and kind with similar schedule/living style. We don't have to hang out and be close friends, but an open and inviting home is ideal. Tell me more about yourself (Linkedin/facebook profile?) and we'll see if we're a good fit.



Submitted November 19, 2017 at 01:08AM by okayfineillstop http://ift.tt/2mIonai SFBayHousing

No comments:

Post a Comment