Sunday, November 19, 2017

Questions and Advice Please. loseit

Good Morning.

I am a white male 21 years old, 5'11'' and approximately 215-220 pounds. I am also a college student with low income, and a kitchen/fridge shared with 3 other people.

My goal is to get back down to about 175-180 pounds, and hopefully stay there. In the last few months, I have been living off of what is effectively financial aid money for food and housing. It is enough for me to spend about $12-14 dollars a day on food.

I have been lazy, and usually eat one large meal of about 1800 calories a day. Generally fast food pizza/burrito/sub. I am gaining weight, (20+ pounds in 3 months) I don't drink alcohol or soda, but I eat a lot of sugary snacks. The only regular exercise I get is about a mile of walking a day, across campus.

I have a plan for excercise, which is basically try to do one more pushup, situp, jumping jack, and squat than I did the day before. I don't know if it's a good plan, but it's simple and easy enough to stick to. I've been doing it for 4 days now. However, I am looking for advice on food. The kitchen is usually... less than sanitary and the refrigerator is exactly what you would expect a fridge shared by 4 male college students to be.

Are there foods that are healthy, relatively easy to prepare, and do not require refrigeration or regular access to cooking facilities? I might be able to manage a small minifridge, but I don't have one right now.

I apologize if I have missed information, or have accidentally violated community guidelines. Thank you in advance. Have a good day.



Submitted November 20, 2017 at 04:01AM by Paranoid_Alchemist http://ift.tt/2mHbv3Z loseit

No comments:

Post a Comment