Monday, November 20, 2017

Need help with recipes and planning for large group meals. Cooking

Hi, I am taking a role in a non profit the will require me to plan and prepare meals for approximately 40 people twice a month. Meals are expected to be a main (meat,pasta) and 2 sides with salad, bread and dessert. I have no experience cooking for such large groups. I'm not that skilled in the kitchen at home. It's a daunting task so I'm here to ask for help on easy to prepare mains & sides. I'll have a decent size kitchen with commercial gas range/oven, at least 1 large crock pot, 2 refrigerators. I believe most cookware/utensils will be available. I've been promised help but I don't want to assume it will really be there. Please help with recipes and general advice! I've already decided to use paper/aluminum products where I can to reduce cleaning (for which I'm also responsible).



Submitted November 20, 2017 at 05:14PM by w33dcup http://ift.tt/2jK3bj6 Cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment