Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Looking for some input. shrooms

So I tried to grow B+'s last year knocked up 12 jars and every single jar made it and produced fruits it was great. So this year I ordered 11 spore syringes from a vendor with a great reputation.

Over the past 3 months I have used all 11 syringes with only one cake making it to the fruiting stage! I don't understand where I am going wrong. I'm doing everything exactly to a T like I did on my first completely successful run. Using the same brand or BRF and vermiculite pressure cooked for 30-45 mins. Same area for incubation and it's like none of them want to start. There just not colonizing.

So I used my last two and a half syringes about 12 days ago to inoculate almost 30 jars. None of them are showing signs of mycelium. What's the deal??? I stored the spores in the refrigerator. Could the vendor of sold me bunk syringes? Could they of went bad in the refrigerator? I'm at a loss here. Any ideas or guidance from experienced growers would be great.

TR:DR I successfully grew 12 jars with one spore syringe last year. Bought 11, tried again this year and only had 1 jar fruit. Used all 11 syringes unsuccessfully.



Submitted November 21, 2017 at 01:28PM by Mushroomnewbie333 http://ift.tt/2z83y9R shrooms

No comments:

Post a Comment