Saturday, July 29, 2017

(xpost from r/trees) First Time Edible Storage and Dosage Help! treedibles

I just bought an edible for a trip tomorrow down to the beach. It was 10$ for a (550 mg) club bar in a sealed pouch. I have never done edibles besides homemade firecrackers.

I need help on how to store it. It says perishable ("store in fridge") and was made on 7/5/17 but doesn't have an expiration date so I'm afraid whether or not it went bad or not. I share a refrigerator with my parents so how should I store it in the fridge being discreet as possible? Possibly take the edible out and put it inside a closed container? I don't want them finding out or worse someone accidentally eating it.

Also, how much should I take at once? I'm thinking a small bite but I don't want to be dead. This post was pretty run-on but I'm scared and excited at the same time, so I'd appreciate any advice...



Submitted July 30, 2017 at 04:26AM by paintboi http://ift.tt/2tNlt2K treedibles

No comments:

Post a Comment