Monday, July 31, 2017

Passed my drugtest with substitution method opiates

Passed my drug test with someone else's pee and feelin hype af.

How I did it: night before got someone else's clean pee. Put it in refrigerator. That nighte I practiced hella test runs with an exact copy of the bottle I would be using. I would soak my mini hair gel bottle in very hott hot water. Took the thermometer and measures it at different times. Found out the bottle I used would lose about 7 degrees every 10 min with no heat warmers or anything just the bottle in my spandex. Soaked the bottle in a hot thermostat mug until I got there. Waited in my car until the temp got to 107.6. Walked in and luckily I was the only one there. Drank water for about 10 min then walked in and bam pouRed the bottle of pee in the cup. Temp was perfect. Got an amazing fuckin job. Hype as fuck



Submitted August 01, 2017 at 02:15AM by Jawnman410 http://ift.tt/2tXwjaV opiates

No comments:

Post a Comment