Tuesday, July 25, 2017

The Great Mini-Fridge Debacle rant

Yooooo so I have no money for food and somebody keeps flagging my craigslist post selling my mini-fridge (I move in five days). I am, I believe my generation would say, triggered lol. Here is the body of the text if anyone would like to point out where I violate craigslist terms of service. A link to the screenshot is at the bottom of this post.

"Looking for some extra refrigeration space? Need something to keep beers cold outside or in your room? Need a place to store a chopped up body to prevent the cops from correctly identifying time of death? This fridge is for you. Featuring a sleek, stainless steel design, the Magic Chef mcbr360s has been called the "Prince" of refrigerators, setting trends and keeping everything cool since it's introduction several years ago.

This state of the art machine features 3.6 cubic feet of cold-keeping storage space, with a top section and separate controls for freezing. That's an entire Kevin Hart you could keep trapped in this fridge, indefinitely, and he'd still have room to access his favorite frozen dinners!

Mini-fridges with 3.6 ft3 of storage usually sell new around the $200 Mark, with the models less than half this size selling around $140, but because I'm moving in five days and won't need it anymore, you can own this fridge for $100 or best offer. Act now, if I have to move this thing August 1st I won't take any less than $120 afterwards."

http://ift.tt/2tADEJ1



Submitted July 26, 2017 at 03:59AM by fgzb http://ift.tt/2uXjhsV rant

No comments:

Post a Comment