Monday, July 31, 2017

Hi All . I'm so tired of this trap I'm in !! stopdrinking

I woke up and dumped the 2 tall cans of beer in my refrigerator . The ones I purchased last night right at 2 A M . It's 2 in the afternoon and my heads floating still .I gotta get ready for work . I layed in bed begging God to help me . I can't do this anymore . Working hard all night then coming home and getting drunk till sometimes 6 AM . Just everything seems to be drowning in the alcohol I'm consuming ! It does just take over . I'm really tired of it, REALLY TIRED ! And feels today has to be the day , the beer got dumped and gotta get home tonight without any more ! Thanks for being here 😞



Submitted August 01, 2017 at 03:00AM by doughnutsplz http://ift.tt/2uRIXFv stopdrinking

No comments:

Post a Comment